“Fantastic Khao Soi!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My girlfriend and I had dinner here one night in Chiang Mai. We were looking for our first Khao Soi dish and pad thai to redeem our street food experience. We found both here; the food was delicious. Doesn't hurt that they make a mean mojito either. Open air restaurant tucked away from the hustle and bustle, We sat outside and enjoyed our meal thoroughly.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Ben C

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We is the best cooker around chiang Mai, she is pretty friendly and the food is awesome, I had a debt with her about my review, she use only fresh vegetables and meat, I love this place . the best tom yum soup ever, everything is delicious, just pay attention with the schedule this place have a random hours for opening and different days, we never understood the reason haha. deffinitly you have to meet this great place. Hugs for Wee and congrats!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

After a handful of subpar dining experiences around Chiang Mai we stumbled onto We's Restaurant and had our best meal in Thailand so far. They have an extensive menu of authentic Thai dishes and good prices. We got the chicken cashew and Khao Soi which were absolutely delicious. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This may sound crazy, but this place had some of the best fried chicken I've ever eaten. The pumpkin curry was delicious and very authentic. It was one of the better meals I had in Chiang mai. The prices were great as well, and the staff was friendly and accommodating

1  Thank Awahlberg
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Food amazing, service amazing. Must go if in Chiang Mai. Highly recommend north Thailand curry (pictured in the top of my photo) absolutely outstanding.