“Bike, route number 3”

X-Biking Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Set in stunning scenery, the bike trails in the mountains around Chiang Mai are single track heaven and X-Biking Chiang Mai knows them better than anyone. We'll have you grinning ear to ear as we drive you up to the very top of Doi Pui (1650 m) and bike with you all the way down to the bottom via natural trails with plenty of rocks, roots, ruts in between stretches of smooth and fast single track. Trails are carefully selected by our experienced guides to match riders' skill levels.
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Awesome day despite the rain, they do not cancel excursions if it's raining. We chose an intermediate level excursion, not just going down hill but includes some steep up hills. The views are great and you ride through the jungle with some difficult areas. The excusion ends in a lake to lunch (included). The operator gives you all the necessary material and picks you up and returns at your hotel.

There are newer reviews for X-Biking Chiang Mai

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I went out with DH King, he spoke great English and was really stoked to show us his trials. He took us on three varied runs though the Jungle, with the mist and the animals chattering, it was a Proper surreal experience.
I wrecked their hire bike,and would advise taking your own if at all possible.
For around £45 i got picked up, rode around 4000m descent, got drinks and lunch, and used their bike.
Thanks guys for a great day out.

2  Thank Colin L
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I went for the full day and the X-Biking team were fantastic. They accommodate a perfect ride experience for all levels and tailor the riding to meet the needs to the experience of the rider. They are very professionally organised, and the trails were more than fantastic. We were with a combined group with some having more experience than the other but everybody receiving the full attention from the X Biking team. A must do in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I have just come back from a half day downhill with xbiking. The trail was amazing, just enough time on the road to get used to the bike, and then off road. The speed of the instructor was enough to help me push my limits. fell 3 times, but I was in control of brakes so I could have stopped if I wanted, but K made me push my limits. Loved it. Thank you all for a great experience, the best bike ride I've ever had.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

I have been with xbiking now 8 days riding over the past 2 months...and have enjoyed every day
There are a variety of trails from full on 14 km Dh steep,rocky and super punishing descents ,to flowing Dh single track to all mountain or xc routes through the jungle...there is even a Dh race track with has some great jumps and really steep sections(not for beginners )
You can choose the type of riding you want to do and they will accommodate.
Great bunch of guys,the bikes are very well maintained and for the service you get it's awesome value for money
If your in Thailand and you love all disciplines of mountain biking get in touch with xbiking .chiang mai is also an awesome city for après biking..