“Huge menu”

Dada Kafe
Ranked #63 of 2,464 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner with my family and was very impressed with the huge menu. There was so many choices. The food was great and the service was terrific.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This restaurant is in a great location and their food was quite good. They have many menu items to choose from. My favourites were their smoothies, fresh juices and tasty coffee.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I last came here in 2012, hence my earlier review. Came back to today as I was in the area. Ordered the Avocado on toast which was absolutely horrible. Unripe avocado that was hard and like rubber. The prawn spring rolls were cold in the middle. The only good thing was the fresh juice. The owner told me that the avocados were not in season (in fact they ripen off the tree). Would be better to take it off the menu, than to serve up something totally inedible. Staff were friendly, but definitely won't be a place I'll be returning too.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal and smoothies here! We ordered the veg spring rolls, deep fried shrimp, Penang curry & Masaman curry, all of which was so tasty & authentic. The smoothies were fresh. Highly recommend Dada Kafe!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Dada Kafe was hands down my favorite spot to eat in Chiang Mai! I wish they had one in my home town! I’m not kidding when I say I ate here 5+ times during my stay.

The menu has a variety of options ranging from Thai to American, and so much more. The smoothies and juices are to die for. I wanted to try every single one. Delicious!

Bruschetta, salad, peanut butter toast! You name it, it was tasty and not to mention fresh and healthy.

I’m hungry just writing this post.