Lowest prices for your stay
USD 27
USD 20
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
eDreamsUSD 27
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Past its best and in need of a refurb but serves its purpose. Clean, quiet and safe, staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast seems to be the only meal served in restaurant catering for mostly Chinese tourist market.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Charlie T
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Spending 5 nights here. Loads of restaurants, cafes and bars nearby. Not far from Maya Shopping Mall. Very reasonable rates on room. Clean and comfortable. Plenty of channels on the TV.
Breakfast is vast buffet style affair. Plenty of choice and very tasty.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

My room had a gorgeous view of the mountains, which was beautiful at sunset. The room was quite large and the bed was very comfortable. The air conditioner was a little loud though and needed some fixing. My room was right in front of the elevator, which concerned me, because I was afraid of noise, but it was all fine.

I had been staying along the riverside and had paid twice as much as I paid for this hotel room and the Mayflower was a much better value. The neighborhood is also very trendy, and has a lot of bars, restaurants and night life.

It's a bit away from the old city, however, so keep that in mind. Otherwise good value.

They have this strange, unnoticed, requirement that you give B400 in cash as security at check-in, which is annoying, particularly because they also swipe your credit card for incidentals. Other than that, a good value.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2017

It is a nice budget hotel with decent breakfast buffet line. The location is very good if you want to stay in Nimman area.

However, an elevator is on the second floor and there is no bell boy so I had to carry my luggage from the first floor to the second by stairs and then take an elevator
to my room.

Room tip: higher floor is better
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I went there three weeks ago, clean room, but balcony look old and the door can't close then I called to the reception to help me their service really good. Nice Staff, good location of Nimman RD. You can walk around to find many nice places. Massage Shop, Nails spa, Beer Republic, Dessert, Coffee shop and Northern food. Price is reasonable to stay. ☺️

Date of stay: February 2017