“Great customer service. You won't regret staying here!”

Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa
Ranked #30 of 394 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here for the first time a few weeks ago, and had the best experience ever! The staff helped us book an elephant tour, a couples massage, and called tuk tuks for us without any problems. They also helped us plan out what we should do for each day because we didn't know what was the best itinerary in order to do the most things in the most efficient way possible. Our pool access from our room was also very worth the upgrade and we enjoyed being able to swim every day without having to walk far or share the pool with other people. If you're looking for a place to stay, Siripanna is a great choice!

Room Tip: pool access rooms are worth it with more privacy, shuttle can take you to a close 7/11
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mandiiiiiee95
Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

OMG!! What an amazing place. From the moment I stepped into the lobby, I was treated like a king. From a cool towel with Rice juice (which was yummy) to a staff that not only catered to my needs, but never forgot my name, I can't praise this place enough.

In fact, I am so thrilled with this Resort that I'm writing this and am still here.

Love the distinctly Thai decor in the rooms, which are HUGE with great ac. My room has a big balcony overlooking a pool like water spring. The bathroom is amazing.

The place just smells amazing.

The pool area is like nothing I've ever seen. A must see.

The breakfast buffet is very large with both western and Easter breakfast.

One word of caution. All that tropical goodness comes with a price... mosquitos. So spray down good.

I love love love this place. They changed my perception of Thailand as I was in Bangkok and hated that place. Chiang Mai and Siripana is the REAL Thai spirit.

While 3 miles out from the main area like the night market, they provide scheduled van times. Plus a tut tut is cheap.

If you are in Chiang Mai, stay here and enjoy the warmth that is exceptional and extraordinary.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Dear all I'm Shan Wong from hkg. I saw the good comments here thats why i booked a room on 28th jun for a family trip. When the time i checked in . The staff said i hve 2 adults and a kid aged 7. They said due to my booking is 2 adults only. I need to pay extra ! Fine. I paid. And i told them i have a auntie with me in the day time assisting me take care my girl. She will not stay in hotel.

However the staffs kept looking at as like we are prisoners and asked how many people in room everday when we are at lobby!!! I m so upset about the way they treat the guests like this . The duty manager replied that due to safety and sercuity reason. They need to make sure all people are hotel guests. I told them that from the first day i already mentioned i have a aunt and i did pay extra for so-called 1 more person who's only 7 years old. They still wanna give me hard time during my stay...!! They never never apologise about their attitude.

If you wanna relax and enjoy your holiday... Please dont come to this resort !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Excellent hotel , from the road looks a bit drab ,but once you enter its a beautiful hotel .Great pool which has sun allday. Upgraded to private villa which has is authentic thai style.Staff are very friendly, polite and helpful.Highly recommend .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank charliedanNorthWales
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My daughter and i have stayed 10 nights at Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa During June, 2017. Throughout our stay the level of welcoming service, professionalism & catering to our needs has been of the highest level that we both could have ever asked for.
The standard of accomodation, food, facilities & service provides real value and experiences never to be forgotten. Our recommendation to all family & friends in Australia will be to stay at Siripanna Villa in Chiang Mai for the time of your life with staff that represent everything that is good and caring that typifies the beauty and warmth of Thailand.

Room Tip: All parts of the resort are relaxing & quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family