Ways to Experience Untouched Thailand
from USD 64.62
from USD 143.59
from USD 112.20
1,252 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Non picked me up from the hotel right at 5am on the dot! We did Doi Suthep, hidden temple and the tunnel temple. His English is superb and such a happy tour guide! He’s very knowledgeable and made the experience really great. He also took us to get TFC (Thailand Fried Chicken), delicious. I got back to the hotel around 9 and made it to my 2pm flight. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

This was a fantastic private tour of some of the highlights of Chiang Mai. Our family of 7 was short on time this morning and our guide mr Tom was wonderful. He customized the tour so we could give alms to the monks and see Doi Suthep with a stop at the hidden temple as well as a stop at Tiger Kingdom. My family all said they learned more about Thailand’s Buddhist culture in this short morning than the rest of our trip while having a ton of fun. He was a great person and couldn’t imagine visiting the sites without a local guide who also was a monk in his past life. What a unique perspective. Absolutely do any tour of the Chiang Mai area with him.

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

This tour was the best thing we have ever done while traveling. It was so worth it getting up at 6.00. It was an incredible experience to offer alms to monks and learn about their culture, Buddhism in general and their history. We then visited the temple of Doi Suthep and Tom, our amazing guide and a former monk, explained us a lot inside the temple. Things we wouldn’t have learned if we didn’t have a great tour guide. You also get to see a hidden temple. And, we also had a great traditional breakfast. Overall, we can only recommend this tour! 6 out of 5 stars :)

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Pon, Goal, and Tu have been thoughtful, helpful and adaptable. In Thailand plans change frequently, due to weather or traffic. The guides always adjusted gracefully. I highly recommend the home stay in the village! The bike tour and trekking were fantastic. Best coffee I’ve ever tasted at the plantation! This company and these guides are fabulous!

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

I am an educator from the US who travels with student groups on global education programs. When in Thailand, I call on Siphon and his expert team to help me deliver high quality, responsible, authentic, culturally immersive experiences to my students. Untouched Thailand goes above and beyond to ensure that we are safe, well-fed, and fully informed as we explore the geography, history, and culture of Northern Thailand. Highly recommend!