See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is a cheap and functional hotel within walking proximity to Nimman. If you like the hobo holiday, hanging out at cafes, watching the world go by, then this is the hotel to be. But note that it is a budget hotel with very little or minimal deluxe. Just a flat out room with a bed and a shower and perhaps a tv set that gives you a sense of nostalgia. Yes, the tv sets are CRTs. Wow.

But you really cannot complain with such a low price for a multi-story hotel that may provide some views of the surroundings.

Very nice place if you can speak Thai, cos this may not be very tourist-friendly, even though the culture is for them to try to converse with you.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The rooms are old and I think they only have single beds. There are TVs and they are old too. Nõ restaurant. But it is generally OK. there are 5 stories, and so a lot of rooms.the valets are OK and some of the rooms are quite large.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I've booked 2 rooms for my girlfriend and parents. We drove 7.5 hours long from Nan to Chiang mai, but when we arrived at the hotel my father feel exhausted from a long trip so we have him rest at the front lobby for a while. Then I went to check in and the staffs there rejected us because the owner saw my father and told the staffs that she don't want any sick man in her hotel!!

I tried to explain to the staffs but they said they can't do anything about this and the owner insist to reject us, so we have to find another hotel that is more welcome and have some respect toward their guest.

So I just want to share the story about what I've experienced at this hotel. Definitely not worth coming again for me and suggest that you choose another hotel than this too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sixpsy P
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Nice budget hotel located next to Nimman area. Around hotel can find food and coffee very easy. Hotel's room is clean and staff are also friendly. Real for value of money. Next time will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristnam15
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Room cost around 450 THB/night with aircon. Private bathroom in every rooms. Its location is very nice can walk to Nimman and Sirimang kalajarn. Easy to find food that 's just in walking distance. Hotel also offer parking lots and motorbike rental.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business