See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I've booked 2 rooms for my girlfriend and parents. We drove 7.5 hours long from Nan to Chiang mai, but when we arrived at the hotel my father feel exhausted from a long trip so we have him rest at the front lobby for a while. Then I went to check in and the staffs there rejected us because the owner saw my father and told the staffs that she don't want any sick man in her hotel!!

I tried to explain to the staffs but they said they can't do anything about this and the owner insist to reject us, so we have to find another hotel that is more welcome and have some respect toward their guest.

So I just want to share the story about what I've experienced at this hotel. Definitely not worth coming again for me and suggest that you choose another hotel than this too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sixpsy P
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Nice budget hotel located next to Nimman area. Around hotel can find food and coffee very easy. Hotel's room is clean and staff are also friendly. Real for value of money. Next time will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristnam15
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Room cost around 450 THB/night with aircon. Private bathroom in every rooms. Its location is very nice can walk to Nimman and Sirimang kalajarn. Easy to find food that 's just in walking distance. Hotel also offer parking lots and motorbike rental.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Domesak T
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Helpful and Polite staff, Clean rooms and very affordable, many nice eating places close by and Central department Store 10 minutes walk and plenty of Red cars or Taxis always available.
Great place to stay if your on a budget. Suitable for families and for better off backpackers.
Highly recommended

Room Tip: All were OK on each of my visits
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I am surprised to see so many negative reviews. I really enjoyed my stay there! My boyfriend and I went there because our dentist was very close and we found it to be very well priced with clean rooms. Our room was approximately 480 baht which is much cheaper than we saw anywhere nearby. The room was nice, the bathroom was nice and clean as well and they brought us new towels and cleaned our room each day. I really have no complaints especially when the prices so good.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple