See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2014

I am surprised to see so many negative reviews. I really enjoyed my stay there! My boyfriend and I went there because our dentist was very close and we found it to be very well priced with clean rooms. Our room was approximately 480 baht which is much cheaper than we saw anywhere nearby. The room was nice, the bathroom was nice and clean as well and they brought us new towels and cleaned our room each day. I really have no complaints especially when the prices so good.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CC M
Reviewed 14 November 2014

Don't do it, I was taken here by another hotel owner who I booked with as he couldn't,accommodate me after I had booked, anyway I paid for the 3nights an went to the room I diddnt even open the bags as it was the worst room I had ever seen , it's not the cheapness that appeals to me but you wouldn't let someone you hated stay here I went straight back to reception and said can I have my money back the guy said why and I said the room is filthy he smiled and handed me my cash, please don't take a chance there are loads of hotels in the area ask to see a room fist. They will not be offended I looked at another few before choosing.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We went here because it was close to our dentist. We asked to see a room, they seemed totally uninterested and reluctant, when we saw the room we know why. It was discustingly dirty. We ended up going 25 metres to the Suandok Mansion. This place is not on tripadvisor but it is not bad. It is cheap and clean and the staff are great.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This place is barely OK, a tragedy, since could be excellent with just a little attention to its laundry. In a nutshell, the towels were smelly of mold, and left the user needful of another shower. So if you stay here, better bring your own towels.

An inconvenience to disabled guests is that there are five steep steps at the hotel entrance with no handrails at all, and no ramp. Within the hotel, elevators stop only at landings midway between floors, so you have to walk either up or down a flight of stairs to get to your room. But at least there are handrails on these stairs. I downgraded the "Rooms" because of difficult access for disabled travelers.

Maybe rooms at the nearby B2 Hotel would be a better choice in this neighborhood.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Fwheby
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Staying here at the moment, and main issue is the crappy WIFI - I have to leave room to use it and the cleanliness. Have stayed 2 weeks and gradually the cleaning has got worse, no sheets changed, nothing wiped down and ants everywhere. I think if I hadn't paid in advance I would have left. Fine for a few nights stay, staff are friendly and helpful but you should be self sufficient if paying this low price

• Stayed: March 2013