All reviews lovely hotel old town semi buffet ta pae gate amazing coffee water temperature small alley swimming pool small buffet tranquil oasis two blocks balcony overlooking four star bath towels american breakfast lounge chairs enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stunning grounds, Wonderful spacious room and great attention to detail. Staff at this resort were wonderful and couldn't do enough for you. Enjoyed spending time at the pool while sipping chilled coconut water. Breakfast was wonderful with so many choices. Great location for exploring the city while providing a nice oasis at the end of a busy day. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: Pool view is nice
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pida T, General Manager at Thai Akara - Lanna Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear MichelleOkanagan,

We are very happy that THAI AKARA met your expectations. It will be great pleasure to host you again and again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel with great service. There were three of us, - room and bathroom size were great. Beds were comfortable. The staff at the front desk were lovely and always helpful. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lauren L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of our hotel. It is always great to read that our guests are well looked after and feel cared for by our team.

I will share your lovely comments with hotel staff. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

From the moment we walked in, we were in awe of how beautiful the property is, simply stunning. This is backed up by very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, and hot, strong showers. The decor in the rooms is beautiful. The pool side cocktails were a high standard. I would definitely stay there again, as would my husband and parents who were with me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Erin_Batman,

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I've stayed with Thai Akara Lanna for 4 nights and had a wonderful stay. I came to relax and unwind and was perfectly able to do this. I would definitely consider to go back to this location next time I visit Chiang Mai!

Date of stay: December 2017

Dear Ronny B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review following your recent visit here to THAI AKARA. I was delighted to read that you appear to have had such a pleasant stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at some point in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Beautiful. This space is superior and it made out trip to Chang Mai outstanding. Stellar grounds, pool and area, setting and atmospheric, and excellent nlocation to explore the city by foot. This !ay be, and I travel much, one of my favorite city-based hotels to date!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidq41

Dear David q,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to THAI AKARA. It is extremely rewarding to receive your incredible feedback. Please, come back and visit us again in the near future. Hopefully for more than one night!