Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dennis S

The spa treatment

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 weeks ago
I was given a free complimentary 30 head/shoulder massage and got to say it was exactly what I needed. Was feeling sick so Jiab offered some ginger tea and it did not fail, was very good. She was also my masseuse and did a very good job. Thank you for this awesome experience
Trip type: Travelled on business
    AU$492
7.3 km from Chiang Mai Marriott Hotel
View more hotels in Chiang Mai
4,687 results
All reviews le meridien night market latest recipe favola restaurant the club lounge executive suite concierge desk mountain view doi suthep breakfast buffet old city wonderful hotel thai food tuk tuk lm marriott platinum
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have to say masseuse Ging and Jiab provided me one of the best head neck massage. They were very accommodating, gentle, and friendly from start to end. If you are staying at Chiang Mai Marriott Hotel, you need to ask for these individuals, especially Ging for top notch massage care.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Le Meridien Chiang Mai, Owner at Chiang Mai Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear T6630PAfranks,

Thank you for visiting our Quan Spa and writing your kind review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your treatment by Khun Ging and Khun Jiab. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on any future trips to Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is not our first visit to Marriott whim was Le MERIDIEN. We were always treated first class and this time they even kept the shower chair and anti slip for us sine I am handicapper. When we needed the wheelchair they were quick in providing it plus a bell boy.
The food at Favola was first rate and service tops
All in all we had an excellent stay ; home away from home . In short,
# Facilities excellent
- Aon senior staff restaurant
- Lek, Bell boy

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear A S D,

I am delighted to hear that we had the opportunity to welcome you back. It is our highest aim to present guests with the best of service no matter where they are in our hotel, and we are honoured to have provided you with two memorable stays. And thank you for recognizing K. Haroun at the front desk, K. Aon at the restaurant and K. Lek at the Bell boy who made your experience positive.

I have shared you feedback to K. Haroun , K. Aon, K. Lek and all concerned associates who made your experience positive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extraordinary service. Provided an upgrade at check in. Had one of the best breakfast buffets i have ever seen at a hotel. M club options were amazing with 2 hours of open bar. Everyday it just kept getting better. Each morning Pla remembered our coffee order and had it waiting. Best location for night bizzare. Cant recommend this hotel more! Stay here with your family you wont be disappointed.

Room tip: Best location
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 109candacen

Dear 109candacen,

Thank you for your review, it is great to hear such positive comments regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear such positive feedback regarding our services and that they contributed toward a memorable stay. And thank you for recognizing K.Pla at the restaurant who made your experience positive.

I have shared you feedback to K.Pla and all concerned associates who made your experience positive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

chiang mai marriott spa and massage. my wife and took an hour out of the day to relax with a stress relief massage with Yui/15yrs experiance & Jiab/18yrs their passion for their work showed as their skill relaxed and relieved our tentions away. Definitely a must if you're staying at the hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Wanderer639604,

Thank you for visiting our Quan Spa and writing your kind review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your treatment by Khun Jiab. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on any future trips to Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a fair business hotel. But for people with platinum status and above, this hotel might not be able to meet our expectations.

The check in, club lounge, fitness center, swimming pool, and breakfast were all above average in terms of facilities. But when it comes to service, it lacks a personal touch. Only friendly staff to us was Aon from Ping Restaurant and kudos to him.

It was my birthday during my stay but an upgrade to suite was not straightaway possible, citing: full occupancy (again). I requested a room move and was only able to upgrade the next day. There were no birthday amenities at all and they did not care to put the welcome fruit in our suite the next day (or to move the fruit from our previous room, we did not even consume). There are certainly other hotels that can make you at least a little bit more appreciated during your birthday (especially someone who is a loyal Marriott member like me!).

The club lounge staffs lack attentiveness, if you want to level up your game you really should have trained your lounge staffs harder than the other staffs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DannyEu
Kuldeep Bisht, Owner at Chiang Mai Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear DannyEu,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the recent lapse in our service delivery.

Having carefully reviewed your comments, I acknowledge and agree that on this occasion, we failed to meet the basic service standards that you rightfully expected. I have thoroughly investigated the matter with our team members, who share in my disappointment over this regrettable incident.

The issue arose due to an internal miscommunication, which resulted in the birthday amenities being delivered to the wrong room. Our team had anticipated delivering them a day prior to your departure, as your birthday coincided with your departure date.

Additionally, I have noted your feedback regarding the other services being average. While we typically receive commendations for our services and associates, it is clear that we fell short of your expectations on this occasion. Please feel free to share any specific details that could further assist us in improving our services and offerings.

Regarding the suite upgrade request, I would like to clarify that upgrades are subject to availability. Our team made efforts to accommodate your request by offering a room change the following day, as soon as it became available.
I have also responded to your feedback via another channel, outlining the steps we are taking to address your concerns and improve our service efforts.

I sincerely hope that you will consider this incident as an isolated occurrence and grant us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to providing exceptional service. We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Warmest regards,
KULDEEP BISHT
Director of Rooms and Revenue Strategy.
kuldeep.bisht@marriott.com