3,595 results
All reviews le meridien night market spg member latest recipe spg points the club lounge corner suite concierge desk burger king mountain view infinity pool upgraded to a suite old city doi suthep high floor breakfast buffet rain shower
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights at Le Meridien Chang Mai. It was a wonderful experience. The hotel is centrally located right next to the night market which was fun. The Staff were exceptional with their smiling service delivery. Nothing was too much trouble. Our room was large and well presented. I would recommend Le Meriden for your stay in Chang Mai.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lemeridienchiangmai, other at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Paul D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and that our services and location were nothing short of your expectations. I hope you enjoyed exploring the Night Bazaar and all the hidden gems located within the proximity of our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is a good and comfortable hotel, on a fifteen minute walk from the old town, and immediately at the night market.
Staff is extremely courteous and helpful.
Spacious room and bathroom (enough lights, so a close shave is perfectly possible).
Very good bed and air-con.
Fast and reliable WiFi.
Very good bed.
There is a safe in the room.
There are enough lights and power outlets to give extra juice to batteries of iPhones and iPads.
Every day we had complimentary water, and there are coffee and tea making facilities.
Breakfast is excellent, with a good choice of breads. You also, and quite evidently, have a very broad offer of Asian food.
There is a large outdoor swimming pool, and a very good gym that is open from 06:00.

Let me be clear : if we come back to Chiang Mai, we will stay again in this very hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Acacia9051,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed an all-encompassing stay, with each facility, service and detail coming together to provide a memorable experience when staying with us.

Thank you for choosing Le Méridein Chiang Mai and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Location for tourist who is first time in Chiang Mai will be good, if not that just another busy Soi with night market for the tourist.
Communication in the hotel between different departments just broke down, or they just they don’t communicate at all. Because I have communicate with the hotel by email before going to Chiang Mai and upon check in; but end up the house keeping does not know about it.
Hotel is old, back of the hotel near the main road along the night market is just abandoned. Bed frame is damage, pillows is too soft.
The two guys standing near the lift just chat to each other all the time or playing hand phone at one corner.
Can feel the difference service standard between Farang (European and American), Asian and Thai.
SPA was good, thank you Pinyapat for take care of my mum.
Will like to thanks Niracha Wunpen for the kind understanding.
Overall you are paying for the hotel amenity and location if you want to visit the night market or bars near by.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank quekyc
Rajat C, General Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear chon g,

Thank you for your review and thank you for recommending our location as well as the services at the spa and as well as some of our associates. I will make sure we recognize the associates you have mentioned in your feedback.

I understand from your feedback that some internal communication broke down in the hotel. I apologize for this experience and want to assure you that we as a team always focus on training and developing our teams to make sure their is no break in internal communications. I will make sure we investigate and rectify any process failures.

I am dissapointed that you felt that the team differentiated between guests. I am confident that this might have been unintentional since we are very confident of all our team members and their ability to treat all guests equally. I will once again reiterate and retrain the teams to ensure there is no unintended mistakes.

I look forward to welcome you back and please write to me directly as and when you make plans to return to Chiang Mai at rajat.chatterjee@lemeridien.com. I will make sure I personally look after all details of your stay and ensure you have a spectacular stay with us.

Sincere regards, Rajat
Rajat Chatterjee

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Le Meredien Chiang Mai is comparable to another in the chain globally.

Staff are friendly and super helpful
The property is clean
My room is decent size - love that it has a tub

Lastly, the bed is super comfortable which is great after long travel day

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VANCOUVER_TRVLR
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I loved how this hotel is located in a good location which make it very convenience to visit to attraction places also the staff are very friendly and a really warm welcome from the front desk and a lovely breakfast variety of choices too.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
lemeridienchiangmai, Hotel Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Kimmy w,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to read that our location and services were highlights of your stay. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm Regards,