“Excellent thai food - long menu”
Review of Cafe de Nimman

Cafe de Nimman
Ranked #186 of 2,727 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Went here for dinner. Nice ambience, good decor.

Very long menu which is a little confusing as it is in thai with english underneath, but in small text. They do thai as well as spaghetti and chinese. We stuck to the thai dishes.

Absolutely anazing larb pork, and stirfry squid with chilli paste. Good papaya salad but very spicy, good pad thai. Excellent red curry chicken

If you go in summer, ask for a table inside. We started outside but there were so many mosquitos that we had to move.

Good beer selection; bottled drinking water costs 20 baht.

Service ok, our server spoke very little english so we had a few issues but the manager came over to clarify later which was good.

Highly recommended, great thai food!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (222)

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I select Cafe de Nimman as my lunch for last day in Chiang Mai. It prove my choice is correct. Food are excellent and tasty, Staff are very nice. Only problem is we have wait the drinks until almost finish the lunch. It's long time to wait. But overall is very good!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had an amazing meal here. Lovely chilled atmosphere with jazz music playing in the background. Service was great, food took a while but was well worth the wait. The red seafood curry was the best I have ever tasted. My husband ordered the Red chicken curry and was also not disappointed. My son loved the pasta with mussels.
Our drinks were also delicious. I had a very refreshing iced passion fruit. The prices were very reasonable. It's the best quality meal we've had in Chiang mai and it was also the cheapest.
Very impressed.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Maybe i am unlucky but ordered the pad Thai here and it was horribly bland. No seasoning, no sauce - mild flavour. Embarrassing.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016

the food was really amazing, I'm here with my family and a visit from abroad they all love it here! Nicely decorate also!

Date of visit: June 2016