Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 9.80
More Info
from USD 62.70
More Info
All reviews oil massage body scrub highly recommend this spa thai massage feel pampered head and shoulder massage anti stress massage hour aromatherapy massage excellent massage spa experience foot bath relaxing massage ging zee therapist ploy pressure
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Both ladies did an excellent job with our couples message. We had a very nice evening after a stressful afternoon.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Zee was wonderful! She was so personable and did an excellent job. I had very tight shoulders and she really helped to get my knots out. The tea that they give you is amazing, and the rooms feel very luxurious. Great experience!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Great Ambiance! From the minute you walk into the spa when they swap your shoes for slippers and bring you a welcome drink with a hot hand towel, to the foot bath before your massage to the excellent massage therapists to the final tea and snack before your treatment is finished - you feel pampered and have a chance to relax! I had Petcharat (Pet for short) and she was able to relieve the tension in my shoulders and lower back. She is very experienced and knew how to get to all those sore spots in a relaxing way. This year, they have an online special for 999Baht for one hour aromatherapy massage. Great value for money! I have tried out many spas in Chiang Mai and have gotten insect bites and been uncomfortable with the hygiene level - so this is the best place for a body massage!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Pinyapat was amazing. Highly recommend. Won’t forget this experience for life. Wish I had this everyday in my life ☺️

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

My therapist Pet (Probably short for her full Thai name) was great! Strong and got all of my my sore points during my head and shoulder massage. As a SPG platinum member, I was able to choose this 30min massage instead of the usual 500 welcome points. I was pleasantly surprised. Hotel location is great, being next to the night markets.

Date of experience: December 2017