Review Highlights
I go here often.

I find myself returning back to this place over and over, I believe I've been here more the five... read more

Reviewed 5 June 2018

from USD 137.50
from USD 65.60
from USD 105.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Still a classic favourite and popular place for a reliable massage. Always pack anytime of day but they were able to find me a spot. Popular with tourists and the japanese
Expats living in the area. Convenient to the bts station. The masseurs are all skilled . Worth coming

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank TrailsOfAnne
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Good surprise with quality of massage. Place quite full at 11pm but they managed to provide me with a room.
Lady Pho as name very professional and put all energy to provide a really good massage..

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I went for thai massage for an hour an 250 TBH. We eneded up going there as we didn't get appointment at more fancy massage parlour but we really liked the service. My husband and I were in same section and we were given some comfortable clothes to change in. The lady therepist knew how to keep the contact with a make client and were very professional in approach with the only emotion of healing. We were happy. The place is clean and staff ia coradial. We gave some tip at the end.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here a number of time and the service has always been bery good, I always bring family here when they visit.

This time we had a booking at 2pm we arrived at 1:56 pm on their clock but they gave our booking away to somone else, we asked they just shrugged and with no apology told us to come back in 2 hrs. Not good enough with the amount of money my wife and I have spent there.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This place is usually packed. Came here last night but they were full. So we are back again today and only female masseurs are available. We opt for the 1hr foot massage and half an hour back/neck massage. All in all 1.5 hrs for 400bht. Still consider very cheap even though not the cheapest.

5 minutes into my foot massage and I've requested for harder strength for like 3 times and on the 4th time she offers me to change to a male masseur and I say OK. Now this guy is very good. Hard but not painful. Oh he is soooooo good.

So my suggestion is if you like it hard just request for a male masseur.

Location is easy to find as it's near to the Main Street (if you are facing Emporium, it's the Soi on the left)

So... enjoy!!!!