“Always pay a here visit during my Bangkok travels ”
Review of Nuch Massage

Nuch Massage
Ranked #131 of 594 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

There are a lot of shady massage places in Bangkok, so it took me a hard time to find a legit one without the happy end thing and other weird stuff going on.

I’ve been coming here for eight years and Nuch massage never disappoints me. It’s clean, hygienic and good.

I usually do a pedicure with foot massage and these guys know how to do it. They meticulously go through every bone in your foot and leg. That little Thai foot massage stick is not something for the faint hearted, but afterwards it’s like walking on cloud nine.

Pedicure is good too. My feet are reborn to baby feet status.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Still a classic favourite and popular place for a reliable massage. Always pack anytime of day but they were able to find me a spot. Popular with tourists and the japanese
Expats living in the area. Convenient to the bts station. The masseurs are all skilled . Worth coming

1  Thank TrailsOfAnne
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Good surprise with quality of massage. Place quite full at 11pm but they managed to provide me with a room.
Lady Pho as name very professional and put all energy to provide a really good massage..

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I went for thai massage for an hour an 250 TBH. We eneded up going there as we didn't get appointment at more fancy massage parlour but we really liked the service. My husband and I were in same section and we were given some comfortable clothes to change in. The lady therepist knew how to keep the contact with a make client and were very professional in approach with the only emotion of healing. We were happy. The place is clean and staff ia coradial. We gave some tip at the end.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been here a number of time and the service has always been bery good, I always bring family here when they visit.

This time we had a booking at 2pm we arrived at 1:56 pm on their clock but they gave our booking away to somone else, we asked they just shrugged and with no apology told us to come back in 2 hrs. Not good enough with the amount of money my wife and I have spent there.