1,953 results
All reviews khao san road second building taxi driver main building democracy monument grand palace the river swimming pool minute walk walking distance air con nice pool rooms are clean quiet location buffet style wat pho boutique hotel
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is really a lovely spot to explore the (old) center of Bangkok! Warm welcome and easy to visit all places you want to See by short taxi or tuk-tuk drive or even by walking (Ko San Road is really naar and Full of Good vibes to have diner and fun at night!) recommended in lonely planet as nest place to stay in Bangkok: we confirm!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara V
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

So we booked this hotel the day before we arrive I use trip advisor reviews some of the reviews are not right to write those people are Spoiled!! Don't forget this one is a 3 star hotel the main building is nice I don't know about the at the building ! The lobby is really cute with a pool that you can run away from the heat and very cozy area to sit and have a little drink or maybe a cup of coffee . Walking distance to shopping bats and fun places the only thing if you're coming with the taxi driver they have like a 20 meter walk from the main street , our taxi driver did not know where it is and we arrived at 6 pm in the middle of a monsoon rains it was kind of fun and funny . In July the monsoon is happening about every day from 4 to 6 be ready to be under a roof !!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the St Regis a few nights before Lamphu Tree House. I wanted my bf to experience Thailand on another level. I've stayed here before and enjoyed the authenticity. I prefer the 2nd bldg and a larger room with a balcony overlooking the river. It's exciting to see the taxi boats cruise by and a few crocodiles as well. The staff is very nice and the bar on the corner is great for a drink too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiffanyDC2015
Reviewed 7 May 2017

A good find: close enough to the Khao San area so you can eat & shop at Bangkok's backpacker scene (a must), but located in a quiet area alongside Thai residences along a canal. Relaxed, good breakfast, responsive service. Taxis cannot drive/park next to the hotel, so you'll need to roll your luggage about 20 meters along the canal. The "Rolling Bar" nextdoor is easier for taxis to locate in Google Maps than the Lamphu Tree House)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sdfsdf559
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel next to canal. Walking distance to Khaosan Rd. Super nice staff. The really enjoyed my stay here. Not a huge fancy hotel but I would rather stay at a nice small place with some character. Breakfast was also nice!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo