“Great vegetarian in MBK centre”
Review of Khun Churn

Khun Churn
Ranked #2,054 of 12,257 Restaurants in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Freshly cooked and very tasty vegetarian Thai food on the 5th floor food court MBK shopping centre.
We tried the Pad Thai and a crispy vegetable pancake with a mild spicy sauce, both were delicious. Prices were very cheap for Australians.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Located at the Bangkok mediplex building ground floor. next to bts ekkamai. Open from 10am. Nice interior and many choices of delicious menus. Serving coffee and juices. Brown rice is available here.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I went to the Khun Churn in the Mediplex complex on a recommendation by my dentist. What a find! The pomelo salad is a must.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to khun Churn for over two years now as I live very close to the restaurant. It's in a strange place on the basement floor of the Mediplex building in ekkamai. The atmosphere is sometimes a little odd (it can be quiet with elevator music playing) but I just absolutely love the food! I often get a take away and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes for it. I love the curry rice and the coconut vegetable soup. However, my new favourite is the Khao soi-it's delicious!! This place needs more business! It's cheap and excellent quality vegetarian food. The staff are very friendly and polite.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We were absolutely delighted with the sister restaurant in Chiang Mai and after a long search we ended up at Khun Churn in Bangkok.
Unfortunately, there isn't this legendary lunch buffet as in Chiang Mai but all ordered dishes were very delicious here!
Welcome to vegetarian food heaven in Bangkok! Highly Recommended! We will come back for sure!