“great place, good people”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room with 40inch LCD tv and high speed wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room with 40inch LCD tv and high speed wifi
Small pantry with refrigerator, microwave, utility
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
nigel ala...
“great place, good people”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

the location of this condo is great, not far away from a bts station, or mbk mall, all within walking distance from the condo.plus not far from the canal boats which you can see from the condo, also other shopping malls not far away.
the people looking after the condo for there daughter were lovely people, they offered myself and girlfriend a look around china town but unfortunately we were busy doing other things. they offered to pick us up from the hotel i was staying at but we hired a taxi to the condo.they did take me to the airport for my return journey home.
would stay there again in the furture, so many good people i meet at the complex

Your age range 50-64
shanshine...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Affordability, convenience and a surprise in the heart of the city”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the first time I took a chance on a non-hotel accommodation. The location was good and we (my wife and 2 grown-up children) walked to most shopping venues. River boat was just around the corner, tuk-tuks were cheap and easily available and visits to the temples and palaces were made easy. Our 'landlord' was most gracious and actually took us for a city tour as well as the best street eateries. The unit itself was spacious, clean and quiet. The air-conditioning and hot shower were excellent. It was inspiring to have a cocoa drink in the morning on the balcony overlooking the river canal and the boats disembarking at their stops. Highly recommended.

Explorati...
“Good position. Very accommodating owners. There if you need them, leave you alone if you don't. Perfect”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Everything you need near by. Very much enjoyed our stay. All the security people and attendants are so polite and friendly. The perfect place to stay.

NorthStar...
“Thai hospitality at its best !”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Five stars do not do justice to the wonderful experience we had here and feel so blessed to have discovered this opportunity. From the host's kind offer to pick us up at the airport after a midnight arrival, to the tour of Chinatown eateries known only to locals, the owners demonstrated the very best of traditional Thai hospitality. Their exemplary kindness included farewell gifts of snacks and fruit after dropping us off at the airport. But that was not all!. I did not notice my cell phone was missing until inside the departure area and thought I had forgotten it in their car. I emailed our helpful host to report the loss and hoped they could send it on to our next destination. I was absolutely blown away by what happened next. Our hosts made a U-turn back to the airport to look for the phone which they found curbside, where I had inadvertently dropped it while loading the luggage. So it was an unexpected and pleasant surprise to see them suddenly appear in the departure area with the news that they had found the phone and that I should go with them to Lost and Found in order to reclaim it.

You will be made to feel completely at home here and have your faith in humanity restored! I cannot thank the host and her parents enough for all their kindness. Long live Thailand and its wonderful people!

Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing