Review Highlights
foot massage with a touch of elegance

true. there is massage parlors galore. and then there is the little gems in between that one almost... read more

Reviewed 28 December 2017
bwoe
Vienna, Wien, Austria
via mobile
So good we visited twice

A one hour Thai massage for 200 Baght (about $6.00) is the best in the world. We all loved the way... read more

Reviewed 14 February 2018
Notreallypleased1
Irrigon, Oregon

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from USD 142.10
from USD 132.60
from USD 66.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I have been very lucky to find this Spa, so near from Emporium and Bts Phrom Pong (soi 33/1) on Sukhumvit main road.
The Spa is beautiful and so clean.
All therapist are so friendly, it is like a dream, you ask any treatment to relieve any pain ( i had sciatic pain after flying 12 hrs)
They treated me and explained why 1 hour is never enough to treat muscles.
Best place in town, highly recomanded !!!!

2  Thank Eymeran L
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Very clean place with friendly Thai people.
I have been to Baan Thai, where I was attended immediately in a kind way. I got changing clothes, and a quite tough but very good massage, even followed by a green tea. 300 baht for 1 hour treatment, I am sure I will return.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I guess I was lucky one to find this place.
This place offers quality massage with fair price.
Friendly, kind, skilled therapist did proper massage that ease and relax body like magic.
I would definitely come back to this place.

1  Thank SHirota2014
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

This small shop has a traditional thai decoration. Good professional massage with very affordable prices. All kinds of massages are offerd with early bird discounts. Highly recommended for families and couples.

2  Thank ZFINELIFE
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I live in bangkok for one year and do many massage but one of my favourite place is here Baan Thai. I love aroma massage very much. It's very cool and relax also the ladied here are very skilled, nice and friendly! If you are around or visiting Bangkok I would recommend this one!

1  Thank FlowersO2