“Amazing food and service at the Cafe”

Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #34 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: USD 7 - USD 90
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Indugle with an impressive array of all day dining delights at the casual yet elaborate Marriott Cafe. Feast on all you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, plus exceptional a la carte specialties. • Grand buffet • Extensive variety of culinary offerings • Masterful presentations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is truly an amazing restaurant if you want to eat your heart. At the time we arrived at the Cafe, we were greeted by a nice woman named Jomjit who I found out later was the Cafe Manager. She was quite pleasant and accommodating to my family as I had a slightl problem with the number of people I booked. She was so graceful and advised me there's no problem with our dilemma. She then gave us a lovely table that was close to the buffet area when I told her my sister had difficulty walking. There was array and array of food in every place of the dining area from the local Thai food to other international food like Chinese, Indian, Italian, etc. Their wife selection of desserts was to die for. The service that was renderedby Ms. Bon who was wearing a beautiful Thai costume dress was impeccable as well as Krit who spoke great English that was really rare in restaurants. Altogether, it was a fantastic experience to dine in this fine Cafe and I would come back again in a heart beat.

JWm789, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Alicia W,

Wow! what else can I say but thank you for your kind words towards our food and service staff. Your review has been shared to Marriott Cafe team and they are glad to hear that they had provided you a memorable dining experience. We are pleased to have you and your family as our guests and look forwards to welcome you back to Marriott Cafe again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Variety of foods and Excellent services! Come here with family, everyone is enjoy. Will definitely come back!

Dear NatBoonAnn,

Thank you very much for taking a time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm pleased to hear that your and your friend enjoyed our food variety and services. And YES! please come back for more.

Look forwards to welcome you back again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is great ! I like the dessert area with lots of choices
Krit & Apriadee have served us well.

Dear Ray L,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. Good food and great service are our pride and I'm delight to hear that we live up to your expectation. Khun Krit and Khun Apiradee are very happy to see their name mentioned on TripAdvisor. Our service team and I are looking forwards to welcome you back to our restaurant again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent and good variety for breakfast. A little expensive though compared to similar alternatives.

Dear gcan_1978,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed our food varieties on our Breakfast Buffet. We are currently offer Breakfast Buffet for THB 300++ per person at Marriott Cafe. To keep up with our special offers, please follow us through our facebook at /jwmarriottbkk or LINE's official account at @jwmarriottbkk

Look forwards to welcome you back to Marriott Cafe again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went for the breakfast buffet while staying at the JW Marriot. The food was good and there was a huge selection. There were crepes, waffles, dim sum, soup, an egg stations, ice cream station, etc. The only negative was the price.

JWm789, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Danielle D,

Thank you for dining with us at Marriott Café. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you were impressed by our wide range of food selection. At Marriot Café we only use the freshest ingredients and food quality processes which may affect the price. It was a great pleasure serving you and we hope to get an opportunity to welcome you again.

JW Marriott Bangkok