“Amazing view and food ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, View details
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thung Maha Mek
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Located on the 62 nd floor in the Banyan Tree hotel offers an amazing view of the city and excellent food and service .
Pasta , burgers abs desserts all were delicious.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6,098)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

I​ went​ here​ to​ celebrate​ my​ Anniversary.​ The​ place​ is​ very​ nice​ and​ the​ view​ is​ fascinating.​ We​ enjoy​ Bangkok​ skyline​ during​ sunset and​ at​ night.​ In​ addition, the​ staff​ is​ very​ friend​ly​ especcially​ Khun​ Lek.​ He​ is​ very​ dedicated​ to​ service​ us​ and​ he​ has​ eyes​ for​ beauty​ in​ photography.​ We​ will​ come​ back​ again.​

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

I and my wife have 3 courses food at vertigo. The food good and the atmosphere great. We can see 360 degree of Bangkok view that incredible. The waitress very friendly and helpful she also take a picture of us with high skill.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Korkiat30
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I had a great experience here!!
Delicious food together with the stunning Bangkok night view. The warm and courteous staffs made that whole night wonderful ^^

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank jittinann
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

We had our wedding party on the 31st Oct 2008 at the Vertigo, we loved the food and overall view!
Today 31st Oct 2020 we returned back after 12 years!
Food and service was average! I ordered the 3course menu with some wine served by glass. The crispy duck salad was horrible, the bread was amazing! The beef tenderloin was ok, Medium quality / slightly though! The dessert was recommended from the service associate, pina colada, it was nothing special!
I ordered few glasses of Montepulciano d’abruzzo, the first glass was served to warm above 20 degree+, the second glass after talking to the waiter was perfectly served with 15degree.
When my started came, I had to ask for cutlery! Bread service was not done, I had to ask when my appetizer got served!

My wife had serious allergies; well done! The Service associate handled it very well! Thanks a lot for taking care for my wife’s meals! Outstanding!!! Thanks to the chef!

Price wise we paid THB6500 for 2 person. For such an unique place - expected!

I strongly believe such an unique place needs to be perfect! Needs to have a sommelier who takes care after the wine. A waiter who takes care after the bread! On the way AGAIN! The Bread was amazing!!!
Service staff needs to be trained! The Food and beverage director has to be on top of his associates to train them to perfection!
It’s sad to see it’s missing! Would I go back ? For the location YES, for the food and service NO!

Date of visit: November 2020