All reviews charcoal restaurant rooftop bar bumrungrad hospital washing machine tuk tuk serviced apartment one bedroom apartment home away from home large bedroom living room rooms are spacious nana bts long stay duty manager higher floor excellent stay comfortable stay
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Great Hotel, one of my best experiences staying anywhere - I've only added a review to show pictures to back this up.

Only slight niggles are the party noise if you're on the side facing towards Sukhumvit (easily resolved by moving round to the other side of the building) and the fact that we had to book every day (ongoing due to volcanic action) via internet rather than at the front desk to get the offer - otherwise everything from location to room size/quality to food to staff was top notch.
Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We stayed at Fraser Suites in Bangkok for just one night on a very quick stay over in Bangkok with work.
We were greeted very warmly and taken to our suites.
It was a pleasure and honour to stay there and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.
We only stayed one night but would've loved to stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie190734
Reviewed 16 September 2010

I have stayed at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit a number of times, and I have established it as a preference for my business and leisure travel to Bangkok. The location is excellent. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the traffic in this area of town is not good - this means getting to/from business appointments requires a bit of advance planning. A strong recommendation for this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed the three nights here. Rooms/Suites were great. It is in a slightly congested area but I liked that for the buzz the area has, restaurants around, easy access to the Skytrain. Altogether a very happy experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Excellent professionals receive you with a smile, and in good English too. They will only offer you their help. The rooms are spacious, clean, extremely convenient and there are many possibilities to choose from, depending on the length of your stay and the number of travelers. Very close to the BST station and in the heart of Sukhumvit, the place you want to be in Bangkok.

Fantastic hotel. Every time I go there I feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2010