“Best hotel at sukhumvit ”

Fraser Suites Sukhumvit
Ranked #63 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Every time I come Bkk love to stay in this hotel.
This is my fourth time.

Reasons...
1) best location , easy to access
2) specious and clean rooms with Leaving room n balcony.
3) last but not the least ... staff, hotel has got best staff they are very good at their work .
Very polite, understanding with professional approach.

Special thank to Mr. ANIL Malik ( GM) he is really supportive , approachable and caring.

I travel arround the word but never seen GM of hotel like him, he remember the returning guest and send special greetings on arrival..... wow ....really makes lots of difference for guest.

Thank you so much Mr.Anil for your warm welcome and To meet personally, by taking time from you busy Schadule.

Front desk staff Miss. Suparanan ( The Super Lady) and Mr. Ekkarat they r the best,with very helpful, prompt and supportive nature.

Over all I recommend this hotel to everyone ... thumbs upand I gives 5*****

Naresh ( lucky ) Dubai, UAE

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Naresh,
It was great to have you come back to Fraser Suites Sukhumvit and, having experienced all the top hotels of the world your words of appreciation mean a lot to my team and me.
Thank you.
As they say, one can build a palace hotel but it is its people who can put a heart into it and I am privileged to have with me a team that is culturally endowed with the rich and warm Thai Hospitality that makes us a hotel of choice and the destination so sought after.
Looking forward to your continued good wishes and return.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Fraser Suites is like a home for me. My budget allows to go for more expensive places, but I will always come back to Fraser Suites. Mr. Anil Malik and his team has to be complemented for the excellent experience, great food and comfort levels that I experienced. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Naseem Bro

Thank you once again for taking the time for reviewing the hotel and giving us a great rating.

It is my misfortune to have missed the opportunity to meet you this time around and look forward to your next visit and till then look forward to your continued good wishes and support.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Great location on Soi 11, Hotel is clean and staff very tentative to your needs. Stayed in a newly renovated one bedroom suite that had a large bathroom one of the largest I have seen in Bangkok, water pressure was amazing makes you don't want to leave the rain shower. The only drawback is the elevators, the wait sometimes is long since it's beaning used by the staff as well and it defiantly need better ventilation. Wifi is free but kept on disconnecting, it seems they are aware about the issue as they replaced the room's access point without me complaining.
Ordered room service from Charcoal Indian restaurant the Biryani was good but seemed to be more of a Thai-Indian style than authentic.

Room Tip: Ask for newly renovated rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sharif

Thank you for reviewing the hotel for your recent stay and giving us a great rating.

I am gratified to hear about your appreciation of our renovated rooms and the shower experience.

I regret the delay faced for the elevators and though we have 3 high speed elevators, they are such programmed in as whenever they are carrying their requisite load (no. of passengers), they automatically over ride any call signal from the outside till it reaches its destination which at time guests are unable to appreciate as it zips pass their floor!

Yes we had a Firewall issue with the WiFi over the weekend you were here and are now taking up even higher safeguards what with the heightened virus issues being faced across the globe.

The 'slow cooked in its own pot' Biryani we serve at Charcoal is made with exotic but mild spices and its aroma and quality of the lamb is what makes it a star of the outlet.

Looking forward to your continued good wishes and return

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Hotel was in very good location. People from Asia,Arab and western can enjoy the stay as all the needs is just few walks away. Breakfast is with limited selection a.the disco and bars loud noise is bit disturbing. But overall the hotel in very best location and the staff are very helpful.thsnk you

Room Tip: Good for family of 2 with one kid
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Mr Muhammad

I am happy to know that you found our location convenient - we are on Soi 11, the most happening street of Sukhumvit.

Thank you for appreciating the services of our team mates that will hopefully encourage them on their way of creating memorable experiences for our guests who keep returning.

Looking forward to your continued good wishes and return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

well it is hard to know where to begin in this saga, first 9 emails to try and get a response in trying to book a room, two forms completed on your Fraser Suites website, with no response, after 5 days I received an email to say the Hotel was fully booked only to receive another email 24 hours later to say my reservation is confirmed.
Fine, I arrive at the Hotel to be told I couldn't use my debit card although I have stayed there many times before and used the same debit card without any drama, eventually they took my debit card and 560$ was debited from my bank account, debited not held debited. When I came to check out they wanted to me to pay again I protested and eventually the Manager came apologised profusely and promised she would try to resolve the problems which is still on going, I am waiting for the manager to call me back. I wonder how long that will take based on the length of time it took to make a booking and all this after I was specifically requested to book direct with the Hotel website and not through Booking.com because they took too much commission !!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank rodneyphillipd
FSSK-AnilMalik, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Rodney
Post your review we have been in touch with you extensively and hope the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Looking forward to your good wishes and continued patronage