1,030 results
All reviews charcoal restaurant rooftop bar washing machine bumrungrad hospital tuk tuk serviced apartment one bedroom apartment duty manager home away from home kitchen area long stay rooms are spacious living room nana bts special thanks excellent stay indian food
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I had a last minute booking and really wanted a room on one of the top floors, the stab was very helpful and I waited 15 minutes and got a room in 29th floor with a wonderful view
Big bathroom and even bigger bathtub with a lot of space for me and my girlfriend!
We will be coming back for a longer stay next time in Bangkok and I will recommend my friends this facilities

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gunnar g
FSSK-GMDerrick, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2012

Dear gunnar g,

We are happy you stayed with us at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit and thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy you had an enjoyable stay with us and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. At Frasers we do our best to serve our customers so they feel more comfortable and rejuvinated during their stay. Your words of thanks really help motivate our team members and help them to continue to improve.

We hope to see you again at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

For my first trip to Bangkok I was advised to stay at the Fraser Suites Sukhumvit and I have to admit that it was really a good experience. the rooms are spacious and well equipped. Bathrooms are very lovely and Kitchenette has everything one needs. My check in and out worked perfectly and the ladies working in the lobby are speaking very well English. The baggage handlers at the entry are very helpful if you need something (e.g. Taxi) or if you have a question about a trip you want to do within Bangkok.
Like some people mentioned before, there is a 7/11 right across the road and many bars, restaurants and even discos within 5 min. walk. By the way, I was never bothered by the noise of any of these.
If there was one thing which bothered me it was the breakfast, which is really poor. Food is so so and if you're unlucky you don't even get a table and have to wait 20 minutes or more. This is not acceptable. The waiter who works in the breakfast room got all my respect, seeing him handle all these people almost alone and still he was very friendly, smiling and helpful, every morning.
On the whole, this place provides good value for money in a good location, but if the hotel is fully booked you could encounter some inconveniences (e.g. no table for breakfast).

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Chris-T-393,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit during your first trip to Bangkok! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms, bathrooms and kitchenettes. Thank you for mentioning the front desk staff which it is great to hear you had a nice welcome from our ladies and gentlemen.

You are correct if we are fully booked our breakfast is for sure going to by a busy area. However, I am glad to see that our breakfast team was cheerful and helpful.

On behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Such a fabulous property. Great location, service, interiors, comforts, food. Ideal for party hopping, shopping and family trips to Bangkok. Families will love this, especially those with young kids - two TVs, kitchenette, all appliances. Will go back for sure.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear kdesaran,

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit and our location, services, interiors, comforts and food. We are located in the heart of Sukhumvit near to all of the great shopping and eating-places Bangkok has to offer. However, if you want to stay in you can cook in our in room kitchenettes including all necessary appliances.

On behalf of my team we look forward to your return and be sure to stay longer than two nights!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

After a less than ideal experience at another property on Soi 11, I moved to the Fraser Suites. Wow, what an improvement.

The property was modern and clean, the service was excellent and the rooms were fantastic!

I had the One Studio and I was impressed with the size of the room. Cool tile floors, clean lines in the room, a big beautiful bathroom with a frameless glass shower. A separate sitting / dining areas with very nice furniture and a small kitchenette along with an in-room washing machine make this a place in which I could be comfortable for a long time.

The food at the hotel restaurant was quite good and not priced outrageously. While not part of the hotel, you might also check out Above 11, a Peruvian restaurant at the top of the building (entrance around back.) More expensive than the in-house restaurant but great food and WOW! what a view!

The next time I want to say in the heart of Bangkok, this is where I will be.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear idoru99,

We are happy to hear you found good value staying at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit after a bad experience staying at another hotel on Soi 11. We pride ourselves in having a modern property offering large rooms and bathrooms that don't make you feel crowded. We are glad you were able to enjoy the view from Above Eleven.

On behalf of our team we look forward to your return next time you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Ok, so this is not the most expensive hotel in Bangkok, so don't expect the Mandarin. But on the whole, this place provides good value for money in a good location. Rooms are spacious and fairly well appointed. Bathrooms are very nice. Kitchenette has everything one needs. The pool is cozy but not suitable for lap swimming as it is shallow throughout. The breakfast is patchy - as mentioned by many here. The room service food is so so. But there are plenty of restaurants in the area. There is also a 7/11 right across the road. The internet is included but quite slow - at least they warn you about this in the welcome note.

There are however two things which bothered us. The first is the roof top bar and the noise it creates. We were 14 floors below the bar and could still hear the noise well into the night. This problem has been mentioned by many people here and I am sure it will keep driving people away.

The other issue is perhaps something that might not bother everyone, but it is worth mentioning. At check-in, the lady at the desk made a big point of trying to find the relevant stamps from Thai immigration authorities in our passports. She said she had to check whether we were validly in the country - something we always thought was the job of the proper authorities, not of Fraser Suites staff. In the process of fumbling through our passports, she made sure everyone else in the lobby assumed we were illegal immigrants or something to that effect. It was extremely unprofessional and although we did not let it spoil the experience, it is certainly something the management needs to address.

Room tip: Lower floors to get away from the bar.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jackandjill4

Dear jackandjill4,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor.com. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the size of our suites, bathrooms and felt you received high value for your money.

Also, thank you for pointing out your check in which was a bit cumbersome but we are ordered by the travel authorities to check each stamp in passports even though they also do this at immigration. We must send a daily report to the local authorities but I have discussed your valuable comments with our front office staff to be a bit more discrete next time. The last thing we want to do is to make you feel uncomfortable. Furthermore, the music you heard was actually not coming from Above Eleven our roof top restaurant but from across the street from a local hotel that has a rooftop bar on the 7th floor where they play music too loud and the music travels upwards throughout Soi 11. It is unfortunate but many guests assume this is coming from Above Eleven when it really isn't.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fraser Suites Sukhumvit next time you visit Bangkok.