All reviewscharcoal restaurantrooftop barbumrungrad hospitalwashing machinetuk tukserviced apartmentone bedroom apartmenthome away from homelarge bedroomliving roomrooms are spaciousnana btslong stayduty managerhigher floorexcellent staycomfortable stay
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Stayed here 1 night only and had to leave because was afraid of flooding in 2011.
Hotel is situated close to Metro (skytrain station) and near to central street - Sukhumvit, near to clubs, restaurants and other life, at the corner is situated 7-11 supermarket
Staff is very friendly, everywhere - on reception, in restaurant.
Room is very big, clean, and view over city at 18th floor, especially in night. Bathroom is the best what i have seen before in other hotels, good smelling shampoo:)
2 tv sets, washing machine, big fridge, and other facilities were working good.
42 channels on tv - sports, music, news, but no channels on russian (if somebodies needs:)
Breakfast is good too - Thai food and European cuisine, if you wish you can open door to make you breakfast near the pool, cause they are situated too close to each other.

I really enjoyed hotel, and next time stay here if i visit Bangkok again

Room Tip: Choose rooms over 15th floor - you get nice view
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
FSSK-GMDerrick, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear AndreiSazonov,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit. I appreciate you taking the time and posting your experiences with us on Tripadvisor.com. Nothing pleases me more than hearing about how staff made your stay with us a more pleasant one. As you highlighted, Fraser Suites Sukhumvit is located in a great part of Bangkok in which you can go shopping or travel outside of Bangkok very easily because BTS is so close.

We are fortunate because no flooding was near us. However, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

Location is good enough, price is fair, rooms are nice, and the staff is adequate. I'm often just "passing through" Bangkok, maybe just for a day or three, and Fraser Suites offers exactly what I need. All of the above items. Never a problem (knock on wood). I'll continue to use them.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
FSSK-GMDerrick, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Dear expatsteve,

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on Tripadvisor.com. We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with Fraser Suites Sukhumvit.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

I really like the Frasers Suites. The apartments are spacious and modern. They are clean, most have a balcony and the hotel is located close to Nana Skytrain and major nightlife spots and clubs. The only disappointment was really the food, both the breakfast and the room service. It is quite obvious that the management has given up on providing decent, fresh food options and are now pinching pennies on its quality. My suggestion is to stay at the Frasers but eat at the many restaurants around.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
FSSK-GMDerrick, Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Dear lucadep,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our modern and spacious rooms. The higher floors with the balconies are always popular with our repeat guests. As far as your comments about the food are concerned we are sorry to hear and take note of your concern. We continue to strive for better food service for breakfast and room service and this is why we have made several recent changes and continue to improve on our breakfast experience. We are glad you could give us this critical feedback so we can improve our short comings regarding the food in which is our primary concern.

Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Fraser Suites Sukhumvit.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

Stayed here for 5 nights and its a nice apartment hotel with big, clean rooms. Very friendly staff, especially the older porter. Nice workout facility. Restaurants a few minutes walk away and a 7/11 shop around the corner. The pool is just in front of the restaurant and a morning swim feels a bit awkward, but nice and quite in the afternoon. Seams to be a popular hotel for far east tourists.
A tip for the housekeeping would be to put the shampoo and bath cream in the shower instead behind the bath tube, which causes you literally stand in the tube to reach it ;-)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
FSSK-GMDerrick, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear martinwalker,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, location and above all the staff.
Thank you for your tip about the amenity placement which we are looking into to find a more suitable location.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

Frasier suite room excellent & service helpfulness of staff was great. Suite was cleaned & tidied everyday including Sundays. The only adverse comment I have is the quality of the breakfast while the food was ok the selection was limited and items were not available by 8:30am. I will check on the cost of the suite without breakfast as I would prefer to have what I want in my room.
The shuttle bus finishes @ 9:30am which means a taxi or a 10 minute walk to bts or met; rather pointless having a shuttle if you're on holiday & like a relaxed breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
FSSK-GMDerrick, General Manager at Fraser Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Greetings Dougterry,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room along with excellent service and helpful staff. That is always great to hear! However, I am sorry to hear about your breakfast experience in which I am looking into why it wasn’t set up on time. As far as the free shuttle to Nana station that runs from 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday – Sunday but you may have meant 9:30pm? It takes 5-10 minutes to reach the station. If it has already gone out it will be always back within 10-15 min. depending upon where it is going.

Please drop me an email next time you are coming so I can assist you personally.