Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
1 hour massage

I went into Chaidee feeling heavy and tired and I came out feeling refreshed and positive. Da was a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
arannadevi
Canberra, Australia
via mobile
Massage TOP

Nice foot massage with Mali, she is a nice person with a beautiful smile! the team is very kind and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from USD 132.70
from USD 142.10
from USD 66.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I’m hesitant to rate this 5-Star (I don’t want you all occupying my favorite masseur when I go in! Lol). I live here. Expat. Despite being in a tourist area, this is my go to spot for massages. I can’t speak for all of the masseurs there (I always ask for the same one), but the gentleman who does mine is fantastic. I practically make a day of it... doubling up on foot and body massage. The only negative I can say is that some of the massages are done in a group room... awkward. However, I get the full body oil, which is done in a private room. Very simple room (mattress on floor, no massage table or anything like that), but it’s fine. Does the trick. And my masseur is absolutely fantastic. It’s a REAL massage (not a “Bangkok massage”, if you know what I mean, LOL... I might not object, my masseur is delightfully cute... but that’s not why I’m there, he does an absolutely fantastic job). I have zero complaints and I go back as often as I can (at least once a month... hard to go back more... I spend s lot... NO, it’s NOT expensive - at all - but I get a looooooong double massage - feet and body - and I tip my wonderful masseur extremely well). I cannot say enough good things about Chaidee. The woman who manages (owns?) it is also very friendly and sharp with her memory (she knows exactly who and what I want now as soon as I walk in). As long as I live here, as long as they remain open, and as long as my awesome masseur continues to work there, I’ll be a returning customer at Chaidee Massage.

2  Thank ggray2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The Chaidee massage parlour was established 20 years ago and the staff is good at what what they do and very hospitable Definitly recommended

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

A masseur started massage and he appeared to try and exert his testosterone through my legs that were sore from walking. He then just walked out and a masseuse appeared and took over. She was much better & was better at massage.
Good atmosphere with the 6 side by side mattresses in room.

1  Thank crash4mark
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Yes, you can get an excellent massage here. You can also get an unsolicited attempt at a happy ending. I am a female that stayed at Nouvo across the street on October 17, 2017. I requested an herbal massage. Set your boundaries, "no happy ending" before commencing services.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a great experience here. We were given tea and a foot wash on arrival, then we had the 40 minute foot massage and 1 hour 20 minute body massage. Cost was 450 baht, little more than other places maybe but well worth it. We had our massage in a quiet room with padded mats and pillows in the floor. Our masseuses were amazing and worked out our problem spots. I have had a sore back all holiday but woke up this morning feeling great. Would highly recommend :)