Open today: 9:00 am - 12:00 am
Review Highlights
1 hour massage

I went into Chaidee feeling heavy and tired and I came out feeling refreshed and positive. Da was a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
arannadevi
Canberra, Australia
via mobile
Massage TOP

Nice foot massage with Mali, she is a nice person with a beautiful smile! the team is very kind and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from USD 131.90
from USD 141.30
from USD 66.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Bangkok after a 20 hour flight from Germany and first thing we decided to do was getting a massage. We weren't disappointed.
We both have chronic back pain in different areas so we're used to getting subscribed massages by professional physiotherapists back in Germany.
This massage was something else! We booked one hour back and foot massage but as soon as they started they noticed our problem zones and worked exclusively on them which showed to us that they really know what they're doing!
The atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly, the service with tea and a locker to put our valuables in was fantastic.
We're going to visit again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Our hotel was right across the street. I went for 3 massages and my husband went for 4. All of mine were amazing. for my hubby 2 of the 4 were really good. They offer you water prior, then wash your feet with lime. For the massages they take you upstairs in private rooms or shared rooms, depending on what kind of massage you are getting. They offer you tea and watermelon after the massage/ You cant beat the price. I woudl def go again and again and again....

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Clean facilities and friendly staff. The room was cool and has very relaxing ambiance. A big shout out to Ayou (You) who gave me the best massage I've ever had by far! He made sure that I was comfortable all throughout. He was very professional and has such delicate yet powerful hands. I had the 30-min foot massage and 1-hr thai massage. I wish I chose the longer massage instead! I left the place feeling relaxed and all ready for a 9-hr flight back home. The warm cup of lemongrass tea was the best way to end this 1.5 hrs of relaxation. It's such a shame that my partner and I have only found out about their wonderful service at the last day of our stay in Bangkok. We would've gotten daily massage otherwise!

1  Thank Kris C
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I just had the best massage I've ever experienced in this place. They offer a drink prior, wash your feet, then had us change into loose pants that they provide. Any bags were put into lockers. They then brought us into an air conditioned room with 7 separate beds. The massage itself was sensational and all the kinks from 6 days of travelling were swept away. The masseurs were professional, cheerful, and very skilled. After the massage, we were also offered hot lemongrass tea and some fruit. This was the best way to end our trip of Southeast Asia. I highly recommend this massage parlour!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Great massage Very clean and professional. Try their special with massage you will get 10% discount before noon time .Pleasant experience and you will leave feeling relaxed with your money well spent.

1  Thank gaumar