Open today: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm

from USD 137.80
from USD 65.80
from USD 105.20
More Info
All reviews sensory deprivation jet lag dc mall unique experience minute session explaining everything taxi driver tank meditation suda gravity rogan podcast epsom flotation mental brain
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Was disappointed that I postponed going here for a long time. It was awesome. My wife and I were glad that we did it.

Opportune that I just arrived from a long-haul trip and I was told that it was the best time to float! When I did, I really enjoyed it. I didn’t notice that I slept through the session. I think this allowed me to recover faster from jet-lag, which previously took me a week to recover from.

Will definitely be coming back if time permits! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Jim C
P3483MRsamh, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jim C

Thank you for visiting our center and so glad you both enjoyed your float sessions with us.

Always grateful to receive insights from our valued customers. Particularly when it relates to a certain benefit and that floating is associated to.

Floating really helps with insomnia and jet-lag in so many ways and we're glad it helped you.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I was intrigued by the concept of floating and sensory deprivation after hearing a lot about it on YouTube (Joe Rogan’s channel), so I thought that I would give it a try when I visited Bangkok. My experience at the float center was wonderful. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly and did a good job of explaining the history, benefits and process of floating. When I got into the pod it took me a while to settle down and relax, but once I did I probably had the best sleep ever. Afterwards I felt very relaxed, that effect lasted the whole day. It was a unique experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

With the water supporting my entire body weight, shape and size, it was a feeling of weightlessness I don't experience when I go scuba diving or freediving. Also, with the water set at body temperature, specially when my body acclimatized to the new sensation, it was hard to discern where my body ended and the water began. With the added insulation of being in a pod with ear plugs, it was sensory stillness I achieve only when I meditate. The whole experience was surreal! Try it for the first time for its novelty, but you'll probably come back for its other benefits. A must-try in Bangkok!

Date of experience: October 2018
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Gigit S

Thank you for your detailed and positive review and experience at our center.

Hope your travels bring you many more pleasant and life lasting memories.

We hope to see you again when you visit Thailand next.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

it's Good experience.
after try to floating i had deep sleep in the night .
clean and friendly staff
i want to do again

2  Thank Bean S
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Bean S,

Glad you slept well after your float.

We regularly mention to people during the pre float briefing that they will most likely get a very good night sleep after they float.

Floating helps the muscles relax, reduce tension as well as improve blood circulation. Hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Second time here. My back pain has gone away. So wonderful to get away from stress. Definitely will be back again :) มาที่นี่ครั้งที่ 2 รอบนี้อาการปวดหลังจากนั่งทำงานหายไป ช่วยให้สดชื่นหายเครียดด้วนแหล่ะ

1  Thank Ball I

Ball I,

Thank you for visiting us again.

We recall when you came out of the first float experience you mentioned that your back was feeling much better and now it's nice to know that your back pain has gone away.

Please come back again soon.