Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Something you have to make and repeat

Fantastic experience. Very good service and attention. You will fill something really relaxing and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Miguel35580
Lanzarote, Spain
via mobile
My favorite float experience anywhere in the world!

The people who run this place are so helpful and lovely. The float tanks, rooms and relaxation... read more

Reviewed 21 March 2021
P3986ELdavidw
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from USD 39.45
from USD 8.92
from USD 69.43
from USD 22.00
More Info
All reviews amazing experience zero gravity explaining everything tank session flotation meditate tension massage release instructions shoulder bts
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2018

I was intrigued by the concept of floating and sensory deprivation after hearing a lot about it on YouTube (Joe Rogan’s channel), so I thought that I would give it a try when I visited Bangkok. My experience at the float center was wonderful. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly and did a good job of explaining the history, benefits and process of floating. When I got into the pod it took me a while to settle down and relax, but once I did I probably had the best sleep ever. Afterwards I felt very relaxed, that effect lasted the whole day. It was a unique experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

With the water supporting my entire body weight, shape and size, it was a feeling of weightlessness I don't experience when I go scuba diving or freediving. Also, with the water set at body temperature, specially when my body acclimatized to the new sensation, it was hard to discern where my body ended and the water began. With the added insulation of being in a pod with ear plugs, it was sensory stillness I achieve only when I meditate. The whole experience was surreal! Try it for the first time for its novelty, but you'll probably come back for its other benefits. A must-try in Bangkok!

Date of experience: October 2018
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Gigit S

Thank you for your detailed and positive review and experience at our center.

Hope your travels bring you many more pleasant and life lasting memories.

We hope to see you again when you visit Thailand next.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

it's Good experience.
after try to floating i had deep sleep in the night .
clean and friendly staff
i want to do again

2  Thank Bean S
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Bean S,

Glad you slept well after your float.

We regularly mention to people during the pre float briefing that they will most likely get a very good night sleep after they float.

Floating helps the muscles relax, reduce tension as well as improve blood circulation. Hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Second time here. My back pain has gone away. So wonderful to get away from stress. Definitely will be back again :) มาที่นี่ครั้งที่ 2 รอบนี้อาการปวดหลังจากนั่งทำงานหายไป ช่วยให้สดชื่นหายเครียดด้วนแหล่ะ

1  Thank Varanyoob

Ball I,

Thank you for visiting us again.

We recall when you came out of the first float experience you mentioned that your back was feeling much better and now it's nice to know that your back pain has gone away.

Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

My boyfriend and I had spent three weeks at this point backpacking Asia. We had done a bunch of massages in different countries, but none of them relax you and make you feel as great as the Bangkok float center dId! Great, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Date of experience: August 2018

emileyswitzermartell,

Thank you for your review. All our staff float regularly and so when they speak and explain about floating, they speak from many years of experience.

We hope we can welcome you again sometime in the near future.