Open today: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from USD 13.40
from USD 29.80
from USD 53.20
More Info
All reviews sensory deprivation jet lag dc mall unique experience minute session explaining everything taxi driver tank meditation suda gravity rogan podcast epsom flotation mental brain
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

it's Good experience.
after try to floating i had deep sleep in the night .
clean and friendly staff
i want to do again

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Bean S
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Bean S,

Glad you slept well after your float.

We regularly mention to people during the pre float briefing that they will most likely get a very good night sleep after they float.

Floating helps the muscles relax, reduce tension as well as improve blood circulation. Hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Second time here. My back pain has gone away. So wonderful to get away from stress. Definitely will be back again :) มาที่นี่ครั้งที่ 2 รอบนี้อาการปวดหลังจากนั่งทำงานหายไป ช่วยให้สดชื่นหายเครียดด้วนแหล่ะ

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Ball I

Ball I,

Thank you for visiting us again.

We recall when you came out of the first float experience you mentioned that your back was feeling much better and now it's nice to know that your back pain has gone away.

Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

My boyfriend and I had spent three weeks at this point backpacking Asia. We had done a bunch of massages in different countries, but none of them relax you and make you feel as great as the Bangkok float center dId! Great, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Date of experience: August 2018

emileyswitzermartell,

Thank you for your review. All our staff float regularly and so when they speak and explain about floating, they speak from many years of experience.

We hope we can welcome you again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Bangkok this year and both times I have made a point to visit this amazing float center. It’s the perfect remedy for jet lag so I make sure to book in ahead of time to secure a spot from the moment I land. The space is always so fresh and clean, the staff are friendly and very knowledgeable, they even remembered me from my previous visit! Both times I have purchased a pack of floats as this saves me quite a bit of money. I highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: September 2018
Sam H, Manager at Bangkok Float Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Hi emsilvs,

Thanks for for stopping over as well as your feedback.

We look forward to hosting you when you're next in Bangkok

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to the float centre and I must say that I plan on booking again every time I am in Bangkok. The mental and physical health benefits that I receive from floating are second to none and I encourage everyone to try it at least once! Whether you have body aches and pains, jet lag or just want to relax and escape from the daily grind of life or travel a float pod is waiting for you. I can’t wait for my next session!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank JimmyL2111

Hi JimmyL2111,

It was great hosting you for the second time and we're so glad you enjoyed your float experience once more.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.