We stayed here 4 nights and the location has to be the best in Bangkok. Quiet friendly neighbours and walking distance to Grand Palace etc. Also right on the river so easy access to ferries. The hotel is charming with everything you need and wonderful staff. Highly recommend Aurum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok