I stopped at the Aurum The River Place for 2 weeks after a medical emergency meant that we could not continue South.
Our room was on the 4th floor with a view of the river, The room was cleaned every day, our bed was made for us. Clean towels were provided daily.
The breakfast was provided in their café overlooking the river. There was a selection of breakfasts available including Thai breakfast. There was a mixture available to suit most.
There was internet available in the lobby. Some guests found the annoying, however it suited us.
The staff were very supportive and full of information. They booked taxis for you and gave advice if needed.
There is a laundry service, although it was a little slow the clothes came back beautifully clean.
The Hotel is a short walk to the flower market and the river boats. Just across the road there are temples and massage schools. I would happily stay again, and hope to do so next year.
easy walking or available transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok