While I loved the location and the rooms were clean, the wi-fi in the room (which is essential for planning) did not work and my friend and I had a few miscommunications with the staff. Urban Rustic Thai, the restaurant around the corner was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok