Stayed for 1 night, located very close to main temples in Bangkok. Small hotel, room small, not worth paying extra for partial river view room, looks onto apartments across street, down street can see river at end. No restaurant, does serve breakfast across street at coffee shop, breakfast was ok, very few restaurants in area. Paying really for close proximity to Grand Palace etc, stayed many hotels in Bangkok, and for cost can stay in larger hotel with more amenities, / room size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok