Good hotel, clean, comfortable,good bathroom,good bed,weak wi-fi in the room. Everything was very, very good but the location: the best location in the day,majors attractions are near by, but at night you barely can find a place to eat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok