This hotel was great. The staff is very attentive, caring and wonderful. Everything was arranged , our pick up from the airport and dropping us off. They gave us directions and helped with our exploration of the city. Advised on places to see and to go. Their breakfast was very good. All in all it was a most wonderful experience from start to finish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok