This hotel is clean, comfortable and well manicured. Although it is a small hotel it is centrally located by the river. It is very quiet. The pier is just outside to take the boats. The Sleeping Budha, Grand Palace, Flower Market, Night Market ect. is only walking distance away.. We were checking out early before breakfast so they prepared sandwiches for us to take away. They booked the taxis with no hassle. We shall not hesitate to stay in this hotel again if we visit Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok