Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,227 results
All reviews rooftop bar party house national stadium infinity pool mbk shopping centre jim thompson house tour desk the ground floor travel agent walking distance our honeymoon club room buffet breakfast stayed here for nights fantastic hotel nice pool tuk tuk
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

We were staring our 7week honeymoon in Thailand so thought we would splash out on a hotel here as we couldn't afford it in Europe and we're so glad we did!

This hotel is just amazing. The decor is very modern and cool and the staff are extremely friendly and prompt. Nothing is too much trouble. The pool on the 15th level I think it is has a great view as so needed after a hot day in Bangkok. The food was also great and nothing could beat a cocktail on the roof top bar over looking the lights of bangkok.

The bed was very comfortable and large. But the highlight was breakfast each morning. Still missing that!

The hotel is on the sky train and one stop out or a short walk to done amazing shopping centres. Siam paragon has the most mind blowing food court ever. A must try.

The only slight negative I have is that whenever I made an enquiry at the desk on the ground level (check in is up by the pool) about taxis or a sight, they would try and sell me a tour or the hotel car. But I guess it is Thailand and would it be if someone wasn't trying to sell you something?

Highly recommend this hotel. A wonderful way to start our honeymoon and hopefully will be back someday.

2  Thank Lolla1
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

When we checked in we were asked if we wanted a smoking room or non smoking room, we asked for non smoking and were told there was none so we had to go into a smoking room, but was told we could change in 2 days when a non smoking one became available. I didn't think much of it at the time as I was told you can't smoke in the rooms anyway. So as we went up to our room as soon as we stepped out of the elevator it stunk of smoke, in the room was worse. The room was great though, clean, tidy, funky and our view overlooked the pool. After an hour I couldn't stand the smell anymore and went down to complain. I was given a non smoking room like that....which got me thinking, why didn't they give me this in the first place? After that we had no problems with the room, it was great.

Staff were friendly always welcoming us every time we walked through the door or out pf the elevators. Just be careful eating at the restaurants there as they always charge a 10% service tax and 7% VAT on top of your bill.

Location is great if you wanna do some shopping at MBK, just a stroll down the street and the pool is pretty cool.

Overall I liked the place, its funky and stylish and I would stay there again.

1  Thank Gem-Gem24
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel is really good, comfortable big rooms. Amazing swimming pool. Friendly staff and on a great location.
If you want a luxury hotel for a resonable price this is the place to be!
Go to the skybar for an amazing view!g

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Reijemtim
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Arrived in Bangkok after touring the islands to this funky, clean and comfortable hotel. We were taken to our room by very helpful and polite staff. Our room was on the 23rd floor with a great view of the city. The rooms are very clean and cosy, really enjoyed the funky colours and art decoration. On our last night we had a drink on the open 25th floor bar which was beautiful. The hotel is in a great location being close to MBK and other malls. Close to cheap food and massage parlour, you can always catch a tuk tuk (open taxi) to any other areas. All in all a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights from 16/9, this was our 2nd stay here & we loved it again. We were upgraded again to Biz class room but we were not allowed in the club lounge for happy hour as we didn't pay for Biz class. Strange, but we really wouldn't have had the time anyway. Love the quirky decor, great location as its underneath national stadium BTS station, 5 min walk to MBK.

Service was excellent, we will return.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple