See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The website of the Sawadee Hotels is poorly designed so in attempting to book the Sawadee Soi 8 hotel their website linked me to this hotel for payment. I received messages from the Soi 8 hotel asking for payment which I could not understand. The company did not send me a confirmation for the Smile Inn hotel. Nothing. After one month of efforts the company representative figured out what happened. I asked for the funds to be transferred to the Soi 8 hotel where I am currently staying and was told they cannot do that. They know their website is horrible and this problem often happens but it has been two months now and still I am fighting with them to get this fixed. The company business policy is horrible. Be very, very careful about doing business with this hotel or any Sawadee Hotel via their website. I suggest you never use their website to book a room with them.

Room Tip: Do not use the Sawadee Website or expect any decent customer service from this hotel group.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The Hotel was very different to that on the website. The hotel was quite dirty and attracted questionable crowds. The air con was not working and the bathroom as well as the room condition was disgusting.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing good in this hotel. It does not even deserve to be called hotel nor inn. Grossest hotel and you will find here the rudest staff of hospitality industry you could ever imagine!

I regret why I chose this one! Rats are everywhere! Very tiny room and the toilet, can’t even fit 1 person. I’m not being exaggerated but I’ve really been in this place and I swear, you will also regret when you try here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katavila26
SawasdeeHotels, Manager at Sawasdee Smile Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Warm Greetings from Sawasdee Smile Inn, Thank you for leave a valuable comment
We are deeply concern about your inconvenience and sincere apologize for this matter.

We are not complacent about this problem and your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other guests,

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We booked with 3 persons. 1 person room and 2 persons room. We booked trough booking.com. The pictures there looked great so we were very excited. When we came at the Reception and the girl gave us the keys she said if you want upgrade it's 100 baht extra. So that was kind of weird.. When we saw the rooms we now why she said that.. The picture shows the room for 1 persons. Very small. On the picture you see at the fan there is blood. The walls en door are very dirty. The bathroom is shared.. Also not clean and a little sink on the hall way.. We saw rats coming trough the hostel en the people who worked there are also not very friendly.. So I do NOT recommend this hostel.. I paid 11 euros for 2 nights. But this is not the hotel is saw on the pictures of booking.com

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Value Guests

Warm Greetings from Sawasdee Smile Inn, We are sincere apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We booked 3 nights and had to pay extra for airco. The room is verry small and was not renovated for more than 20 years.So everything was bad. After 1 day we find a killed rat on the 2e store and one "Kakkerlak" bug bug. So this is not a hotel but a prison. Sorry for that but be aware what you find there. The people are nice dought..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guest
Thank you for your Comments and review for us. Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with our Hotel at Sawasdee Smile inn recently. We assure you that your complaint and feedback will give the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.
Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble this may have caused you. We highly appreciate your feedback, as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future, and we thank you for your continued support

Best Regards,