Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 30/06/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,481 results
All reviews nana bts upgraded to a suite an upgrade taxi driver sukhumvit shopping concierge train nightlife thai taxis terminal
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Was here on a business trip. 1st time here but the location was fantastic. Sheltered connection to (a) Terminal 21 shopping mall with lots of food options and (b) Asok Metro subway & BTS light rail.
The service staff in the hotel from check in to the staff I met during my 4+ days there were friendly, courteous and helpful.
I like the range and quality of food at the breakfast buffet.

Room tip: no comment
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2016

On the whole, our stay at the hotel was a pleasant one. This was largely because of our peaceful room. We were upgraded to a one bedroom apartment on arrival. Our room was very quiet and we awoke feeling rested every morning. Check-in and check-out were efficient and smooth.

Breakfast was very ordinary. Fruit juices were not actually fruit juices but more so artificial tasting cordials with colours to match. The fruit selection was often heavily depleted and there was often a requirement to ask for it to be replenished. The bacon was the worst I have ever seen in a hotel breakfast and was, thus, completely avoided.

Customer service was questionable and there were a number of episodes where polite constructive feedback was provided as to health and safety in the breakfast service, provision of taxi services by the concierge and speed of service at the hotel bar. This feedback was met often with a litany of excuses and passive aggressive attitudes. This is certainly not the standard of customer service I would expect from a hotel of this nature.

The swimming pool located on a roof terrace was very disappointing. It was always in the shade, was not heated and remained cold the whole time, no matter the time of day it was entered.

The hotel has a good location and is a five minute walk from Nana BTS.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the lifts
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ibasi
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Spent 6 nights in this hotel, overall staying was not bad. There are some points I want to address to this hotel as I also conduct meeting in the hotel. All these points are based on my point of view.

Positive: The hotel is located not exactly in the main road of Sukhumvit, but you need to walk at least 3 minutes to get to the main road and BTS Nana. Restaurants, bars, convenience stores, even pharmacies are easy to be found around.
My room was upgraded to deluxe suite (thank you) and I found my room was spacious and clean with full set of kitchen equipment. I had good night sleep during my stay. Staffs are all helpful and humble. The meeting facilities is at its best with soundproof room so no distraction during meeting.

Negative: During the stay, I saw many many many tourists in groups came by bus and their voice was simply annoying. They even took long time to go to their room since they were queuing in front of elevators that left another solo or couple guests to wait at the lobby (including me!) for at least 15 minutes. Sometimes it's difficult for you to pass by lobby area as most of them are blocking the way during their conversation. It would be greater to have bigger lobby lounge to accommodate groups of tourist. The difficulty I found was only communication problem among banquet staffs. Needed to take twice time because once you are talking in English, they will ask their colleague -most of the times front office, as the meeting room was next to receptionist- to interpret what I was talking about. Not really bad, but still you spend more time to wait and explain.

Room tip: the higher the room, the better the view
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank briliantf
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights before joining a tour. We were upgraded to a suite which was very nice. The hotel and its staff are fantastic and very helpful. Breakfast is very good. You are a couple of blocks away from the sky train and metro to get yourself around. Lots of restaurants in the area and shopping mall. There is a pool but sits in between the buildings so mostly shade. We did see someone at the pool walk up and spit in the pool. I mentioned it to the attendant there but he didn't seem interested in addressing it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trapper37
Reviewed 4 April 2016

The staff and hotel was lovely - really all you'd want in an urban hotel. We were even upgraded to a suite!

But, at breakfast we were shocked to be pushed, shoved, and screamed at by the other guests. When I got up from our table to get food, I returned to find it occupied by a family giving me the stank eye. I asked the host for another table, and just let him know that they may have bypassed the host station - they needed to collect your room number. He seemed completely annoyed (by the family, not me) and resigned to fact that those are the large number of tousits they see at the hotel. One from that group (or maybe another? so much yelling!) proceeded to break one of the extremely expensive coffee/espresso/cappuccino machines.

The hotel is located close to a BTS station and in the ex-pat area.

Our recommendation if you stay here, go out for breakfast ;-)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple