We indulged a week of luxury, our suite was fantastic fully self contained ... very comfortable bed, great swimming pool and gym and excellent buffet breakfast. Located near the river and 2 minute walk to BTS ... night market close by & 24 hour supermarket downstairs .... hotel staff were exceptional ... will indulge again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok