Lowest prices for your stay
USD 41
Free cancellation until 01/07/21
Hotels.com
USD 38
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 47
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Expedia.comUSD 38
TravelocityUSD 38
CheapTicketsUSD 38
All reviews tuk tuk mercury ville vending machine lumpini park villa market central world bts station central embassy convenient location one bedroom suite spacious room kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel is strategically located in Bangkok with shopping malls and eateries such as Central Chidlom, Mercury Ville, Central Embassy, Velaa Sindhorn Village, etc easily accessible within walking distance.

We stayed in a one bedroom suite with kitchenette for almost 3 months. I’ve been doing my regular grocery shopping conveniently either at Central Foodhall or Villa Market.

Each and every team member of the hotel from front desk, to housekeeping, to reservation, to sports & recreation, tuk tuk transport, engineering & maintenance etc. has been warm, helpful and diligent throughout our stay which we appreciate their hospitality.

We would definitely return to stay at the hotel when we are back in Bangkok.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MJvixen
Taratorn Moungpech, Guest Services / Front Office at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear MJvixen,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stayed with us from our warm service to prime location and we all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon whenever you are in Bangkok.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2020

I am not sure about the receptionist name but if i am not wrong is Sofie. She was greating us so profesional and a warm welcome. The hotel also gave us a beyound service. We got a birthday cake and a small gift which we were not expecting that they would know my birthday. The room was tidy,neat and clean. We checked out with the manager Mr.Kayyasit who also gave me a warm farewel. I really recommend this place if you have a vacation or business travel in the Bangkok city centre.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank wisitp0ngj
Taratorn Moungpech, แผนกบริการทั่วไป / บริการส่วนหน้า at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Khun wisitp0ngj,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am truly delight to learn that you enjoyed your birthday trip with us and I will convey your review to all of my associates. I am surely that they will very happy especially Sofie and Kayyasit. In addition, we all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Clean and spacious room. Well equipped kitchenette.

Convenient location with complimentary tuktuk service to BTS station after which one can walk to Central World.

Bunk beds would be better if it's less squeaky.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jane O
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Jane O,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the feedback which is value for us to keep improving.

I am so sorry in regards bunk bed was squeaky. I will coordinate with Chief Engineer to ensure that this shortfall will not reoccur. On the other hand, I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stayed from clean room to convenient location and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

It’s not a luxurious hotel but a very “practical” one! The room is very spacious with a kitchenette. It’s well maintained, clean and tidy! Complimentary coffee as well as iced drink is served at the lobby. The location is convenient. bts station and shopping area is within walking distance. Staff is very responsive in providing assistance.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank hkcat
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Dear hkcat,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am delight to learn that you enjoyed your stayed with us from our tidy room to warm service and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I have stayed in other Centre Point Hotels for number of times. It is my first time stayed in Chidlom. The hotel is not really that close to the BTS but if you are carrying a small bag then it is fine. If you are have a large suitcase you can simply call the Hotel and they will send the Tuktuk to pick you up somewhere close to the BTS. The staff in the front desk are excellent and very very helpful. One of the lady spent a lot of time helping me to find my parcels. The housekeeping staff are also excellent as they know what you need in your room. My entire stay there was excellent except the shower pressure was quite low and some of the stuff there may need to be fixed.
I will be happy to stay there again for my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Brian L
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear Brian L,

Thank you very much for youir recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I definitely will look into shower pressure and the stuff in the room to ensure the improvement and I am very sorry for your inconvenient. On the other hand, I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stayed from our warm service and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.