Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 48
Expedia.comUSD 48
PricelineUSD 42
Prestigia.comUSD 70
TravelocityUSD 48
CheapTicketsUSD 48
All reviews tuk tuk mercury ville vending machine lumpini park villa market central world bts station central embassy convenient location one bedroom suite spacious room kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020

I am not sure about the receptionist name but if i am not wrong is Sofie. She was greating us so profesional and a warm welcome. The hotel also gave us a beyound service. We got a birthday cake and a small gift which we were not expecting that they would know my birthday. The room was tidy,neat and clean. We checked out with the manager Mr.Kayyasit who also gave me a warm farewel. I really recommend this place if you have a vacation or business travel in the Bangkok city centre.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank wisitp0ngj
Taratorn Moungpech, แผนกบริการทั่วไป / บริการส่วนหน้า at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear Khun wisitp0ngj,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am truly delight to learn that you enjoyed your birthday trip with us and I will convey your review to all of my associates. I am surely that they will very happy especially Sofie and Kayyasit. In addition, we all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Clean and spacious room. Well equipped kitchenette.

Convenient location with complimentary tuktuk service to BTS station after which one can walk to Central World.

Bunk beds would be better if it's less squeaky.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jane O
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Jane O,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the feedback which is value for us to keep improving.

I am so sorry in regards bunk bed was squeaky. I will coordinate with Chief Engineer to ensure that this shortfall will not reoccur. On the other hand, I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stayed from clean room to convenient location and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

It’s not a luxurious hotel but a very “practical” one! The room is very spacious with a kitchenette. It’s well maintained, clean and tidy! Complimentary coffee as well as iced drink is served at the lobby. The location is convenient. bts station and shopping area is within walking distance. Staff is very responsive in providing assistance.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank hkcat
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Dear hkcat,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am delight to learn that you enjoyed your stayed with us from our tidy room to warm service and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I have stayed in other Centre Point Hotels for number of times. It is my first time stayed in Chidlom. The hotel is not really that close to the BTS but if you are carrying a small bag then it is fine. If you are have a large suitcase you can simply call the Hotel and they will send the Tuktuk to pick you up somewhere close to the BTS. The staff in the front desk are excellent and very very helpful. One of the lady spent a lot of time helping me to find my parcels. The housekeeping staff are also excellent as they know what you need in your room. My entire stay there was excellent except the shower pressure was quite low and some of the stuff there may need to be fixed.
I will be happy to stay there again for my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Brian L
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Dear Brian L,

Thank you very much for youir recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I definitely will look into shower pressure and the stuff in the room to ensure the improvement and I am very sorry for your inconvenient. On the other hand, I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stayed from our warm service and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2019

The hotel room was very spacious and despite both of us having a big luggage each, there was plenty of room for us to move around. The bed was very comfortable. There was even a couch in the room where we could lounge on.

Surprisingly, there was also a kitchenette, which we were not expecting since it was not an apartment suite. No complaints though, because we love how we could bring back loads of food and drink to the room.

The staff at the concierge were very helpful as well, especially when we were seeking directions. They used their computers to search for directions to places which they did not know as well.

The only drawback was that the hotel was about a 10-15 minutes walk from BTS Chidlom Station (Exit 4). and the path along the way was a little unsteady due to the uneven grounds of the pavement. It could be a little taxing when you are tired from a whole day of walking around.

Still, we would definitely come back here again as we had a great stay!

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank dancerizk
TaratornM3, Front Office Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Dear dancerizk,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

I am delight to learn that you enjoyed your stayed with us from room to service. In addition, Villa Market open very near by us just 5 minute walk so it is very convenient for cooking lover.

Once again, thank you very much for your recent visit and we all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.