Lowest prices for your stay
USD 41
USD 33
Hotels.comUSD 41
PricelineUSD 47
TravelocityUSD 41
All reviews tuk tuk mercury ville vending machine lumpini park villa market central world bts station central embassy convenient location one bedroom suite spacious room kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I think this place is an apartment service and it's also a hotel. It's very convenient place to stay in Bangkok. The location is very close to BTS and shopping malls such as Central Chidlom, Central World, Siam, etc. They also have a private Tuk Tuk to drop hotel guest at a BTS which is about 5 min walk. The room was very clean, has a kitchen and a washer, the staff was very friendly, the service was excellent and the breakfast was really good. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank jazzykaristha
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Karistha S,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the great review of our hotel.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I was very happy with this hotel. I especially liked having the kitchenette in my room so I could have food outside a restaurant. The rooms are clean and the staff friendly. The rooms are showing their age a bit in the fabric on the sofa, etc., but I really can't complain. The area is convenient for most things. It is close to two train lines and you can easily walk to Lumpini Park and many shopping centers.

I did ask for a room facing the quiet side of the building because there is construction going on in the back. I also asked to be away from elevators and they gave me exactly what I asked for.

The breakfast was fresh and good. I ate early every day I was there (around 6:15) so cannot say if this lasted throughout the breakfast service.

Before going there, I wrote email to the hotel to ask for directions and to submit my requests. I wrote two times and both times the reply was fast, courteous, and helpful.

Room tip: Ask for a room that does not face the construction. Also, the view is nice so if this is important to you, ask for a room on a high floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Guntsdad,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the feedback which is very important for us to keep improving.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

This is was just an overnight stay for me between flights. This hotel had some pretty good reviews so I thought I would try it out; the price was right. I am certainly glad I did. It is a very nice hotel and the service at every point was excellent. They upgraded my room to one with a kitchen; not needed but a nice touch and the room was huge. Everything was immaculate, there was enough storage space so that one could stay here comfortably for a month, there were four bottles of water in the fridge, and the king-size bed was plush. The TV had English channels like Discovery and National Geographic, as well as sports channels. The wi-fi was excellent; strong signal and had enough bandwidth to stream Netflix. I had been on the road for three-and-a-half weeks throughout Cambodia and Thailand and stayed at some pretty shabby places; this was my last night and I completely enjoyed the experience. It was about a 40 minute ride from the airport and cost about 450 baht plus tolls. The return trip on a Sunday morning was only 25 minutes. One note: The restaurant does not serve alcohol.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dale W

Dear Dale W,

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We had some business to attend to in the area and this was the perfect location for us.

We did not make use of the free shuttle as we like to walk and it is only 5 minutes to the BTS on foot.

Room was spotless and large enough.

A couple of very minor gripes:

A/C was quite noisy and I find this to be true in all Centre Point properties.

WiFi on the slow side, we have faster WiFi here in Cambodia.

No alcoholic beverages in the restaurant, which I found very strange and we meant that we had no meals there apart from breakfast.

The bed was on wheels that were not locked; just touching it sent it halfway across the room.

Overall, a very enjoyable stay and we would stay there again if in the area.

1  Thank hannostamm
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

Dear hannostamm,

I definitely will look into your comments in details from air condition, wifi speed to the bed. Please rest assure that the improvement will be there.

For serving alcohol, I am so sorry for that but because of our unique location with many trendy restaurants and luxury department stores, we do hope you would be delighted to explore. We intend to be a perfect place for kids so we decide not to serve any alcohol.

Lastly, we all look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding and consideration.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Great location,close to lots of restaurants good "clean" bars with live music. All hotel staff were extremely polite and very helpful-from the house keeping, porter and reception staff. Restaurant food was delicious and good value. A lovely and delightful stay. We will certainly return.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wutichai C, General Manager at Centre Point Hotel Chidlom, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Margs66,