Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 30
USD 28
Agoda.com
USD 23
Hotels.comUSD 28
Trip.comUSD 27
CheapTicketsUSD 28
All reviews bedroom apartment bts chit microwave gym skyline
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed here with my partner and our 17month old.

Had a one bed apartment on the 11th floor with balcony, great views, loads of floor space for little one to run around and the balcony was safe too. (moved from darker room on the 2nd floor). Lovely and clean, bright and airy.

Great childrens pool, deck a bit slippery when wet though, and small childrens play room which was handy,however Lumpini park was only down the road with a fantastic playground with lots and lots of sand.

Location, brilliant, 10 mins walk to Central and onwards to Siam Paragon and Lumpini Park in the other direction.

Breakfast not that brilliant but good enough to fill our tummies for the morning. The only problem we found was the kitchen was mininally equipped, but we managed.

Room tip: lower floors are a little dark, upper floors are brighter, depending on what side can be a little noisy with the patio doors open, but that didn't detract from our stay, loved the hustle and bustle
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank mewsreviews
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Convenient location being 10min walking distance from BTS.
Quiet place
Great bar - All Six to Twelve
Nice view with balcony

But:
For a serviced apartment I would expect a boiler, a couple of knives and pots.
Dirty couch and stained chairs

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobalCitiz
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Had the best stay on this hotel! The suite was so cozy and spacious. The amenities were great! The overlooking view on the pool area was amazing! The restaurant's foods were delectable!! I experienced all this for a very affordable price! Will definitely recommend and go back.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2013

So when I say worth the money, there are a few aspects,
you are a family and
you like to cook some meals on a long stay on your own and
you like to stay in a great locality
you earn in dollars or euros

After we checked out for the first time and reached our trips next destination, I realized that I had forgotten a new and somewhat expensive shirt at the hotel. Since it was just a shirt I did not bother calling the hotel and asking them to find it, but was surprised that hotel staff had kept it intact and returned it promptly to me. So full marks for honesty.

The room given to us on the first leg seemed newer and much cleaner than the room given to us on the second leg. So ask for the B wing if its available during check in.

I found that the hotel was a great combination of luxury and comfort combined with good service. There were a few gaps but these are common when serving thousands of customers.

The location is great, its about 10 mins walk from the Chit Lom and about 15 mins from Ratchadamari BTS stations. The one problem is that the Ratachadamari road and Langsuan roads run parallel with not streets intersecting these, God knows who designed it this way :) So if you land on either sides there is no option but to walk to one of the ends and then turn around.

The bar seemed to be a happening place although I did not visit it.

The breakfast was okey dokey but there was something new on the platter every day and great to see waffles being served for breakfast.

I would recommend you book the hotel directly from the hotel website and avail the offer for a 3N stay which includes a 1000 baht Spa voucher. The spa was nice and I felt rejuvenated after the massage.

The roof top swimming pool was excellent and offered a great view of the skyline.

Overall I don't mind staying here one more time.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bijucyborg
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Urbana Langsuan is a crowded old style hotel. The only plus is the nice location and the beautiful surroundings. We stayed in a studio when I got there I was shock to see the stains on the couch and the ottoman. The bathroom was dark and also the sink was coming apart, the walls of the shower were moldy, we went down to change the room because I had strong allergies ( which I never had allergies) the room made my nose totally congested, we moved to another room in another floor but as soon as we put our Air Con on the allergies begun, I think their Air System is very dirty I usually don't struggle with allergies but here I was counting the days to leave. The swimming pool is nice with a nice view although the floor is shaky and at that height you really wonder whether it will fall apart. The Urbana Langsuan was probably "LUXURY" 10 years back not now, Maybe the people that speak about Luxury have never stayed in a nice 5 stars hotel this hotel is not 5-4 maybe a 3 stars or 2 stars hotel, the decor is old the edges of the furniture are worn out and is extremely crowded.

I will not go back to this hotel nor tell people about it, for their price I think you can stay in a better place like the GM in Shatorn.

Don't waste your money, if you are looking for nice and comfortable homie feeling this is not the place to be.

Room tip: I saw 3 rooms they all had stains on their furniture.
Date of stay: November 2012