Open today: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am

from USD 1,382.53
from USD 1,382.53
from USD 94.36
4,668 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Good service in a relaxing atmosphere. Drinks are a bit expensive but the view was marvelous. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
3  Thank ritchier2016
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Today we had an amazing time at the Sky Bar Lounge with my wife! It has beautiful views of the city and a great atmosphere with House Music, Dj, drinks and service! We had a great time and took amazing photos of the city! It is expensive but awesome and worth it!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank sebasdelsalto
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Knowing the venue is overpriced, my boyfriend and I decided to have a drink here before catching dinner at another place. The drinks were okay (but again, overpriced), but the view is incredible. The staff is more than accommodating when it comes to taking photos. We arrived around 6:30 and got a huge table all to ourselves with one of the best views on the rooftop. Will probably not visit again, but if it's your first time in Bangkok this should be on your list of experiences, for the views alone, not the $35 drink.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Frankie C
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for last night of our holiday in Thailand after staying at cheaper hotels whilst travelling around. We stayed here as somewhat of a treat since it was in the hangover and was just posh all round! In all fairness you cannot fault the rooms and the view. However...

We decided that we wanted to visit the sky bar - why wouldn’t you? It was our last night so thought we’d earned and celebrate our amazing holiday with a nice cocktail with an amazing view...

We headed up in the lift to the 64th floor, pleasantly greeted at our floor by a member of staff in the lift who we mentioned we were going to the sky bar. As we got out of the lift we were swarmed by 4 members of staff who were all desperate to speak to us, who we told that we wanted to go to the sky bar. We trusted them as they work at our hotel! We followed them to a lift on the right... the opposite way to the sky bar... where we thought we were being taken. In actual fact, we were taken to the “Pink Bar” or whatever it is called? We were told it was going to cost multiple thousands of Baht for a bottle of champagne which we didn’t want or 2,800 Baht for a glass of it. We thought it was strange when we walked in there as literally not one person was in there... so we asked to leave and go to where we actually wanted to go... the sky bar.

So as we left there, we were taken in the lift back up (3 floors!!!) to where we were originally and we fairly firmly asked to be taken to the sky bar as we were used to being messed around in Thailand at this point - however you would like to think you could trust your own hotel staff!

Despite asking more than 4 people on separate occasions to take us to the sky bar, we were taken to a bar which we thought and were told was the sky bar. Which in fact, was not. Again.

We arrived and were recommended a Kia Royale, so we agreed as I had checked out prices online so knew what we would roughly be paying since we are both students on a budget. Then literally seconds after agreeing, we both looked down and saw the price of one drink.

2,700 Baht. A.k.a, £70.

Each. The cheapest cocktail.

We looked up to see our drinks already being made, literally in seconds, so we had no choice. We sat down then and saw the actual sky bar just down to our left and apparently we were at some Flute or Jouet?? Not what we asked for.

At 19 and 20 years old, in a foreign country, we were left so upset. I went to speak to the manager where I was passed around 3 people, who I spoke to over the course of 1 hour, who told me there was nothing they could do other than offer me a complimentary bottle of wine. Despite trying to actually explain how angry we were with not getting the actual service we asked for.

I was asked, white or red? We reluctantly agreed to get white.

Guess what?

We got red, just to rub the extra salt into the wounds.

I wouldn’t dream of manipulating people like they did. We weren’t the only ones either, we saw a few others who were treated similarly. When you arrive they want to be your best mate, when you leave, nobody says bye or has any interest.

Really angry and upset with our treatment here. Ruined the last night of our holiday and left a sour feeling. Truly upset. Would love our money back for those drinks but it won’t happen.

8  Thank _harrysmith7
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

We visited the Sky Bar on the last night of our Thai family adventure. It has been a great trip and the finale was staying at the Lebua for two nights.

There’s no doubt that The Sky Bar is astronomically expensive - we paid £100 for four drinks - but this was about the experience and location. A one off. Staff were welcoming and friendly, offering to take family photos.

Personally I couldn’t justify the price of eating a meal here but a drink was a great experience and one I know my children will remember as a stand out moment in our trip.

Date of experience: July 2019