Open today: 9:00 am - 1:00 am
Review Highlights
Must See

If you haven't been to Bangkok before this is a destination that you must take on. Incredible views... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
AntonyAdel
London, United Kingdom
Dinner

Dinner and atmosphere so romantic music , amazing view! French chef ! Dress cod, you can go only... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from USD 67.10
from USD 13.80
from USD 18.80
4,092 results
All reviews the hangover dress code drinks are expensive lebua hotel views are amazing lebua state tower no flip flops take photos dome floor sirocco leela movie baht skyline pics
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for a meal 2 weeks ago, shortly after we left I told a friend, they had their card cloned here for £4000, we assumed it was a one off and we would be fine, however I just found out today that my card has also been cloned. DO NOT LET YOUR CARD OUT OF YOUR SIGHT. I have seen other reports of this here too, management seem to ignore the issue. It was pricy enough for a £64 GLASS of champagne, more so when they empty your bank account. Such a shame as the views are fantastic. Personally I wouldn’t go back now.

2  Thank JimmyjamUK
Reviewed 3 April 2018

You don't come to this place to drink, you come to see and be seen, and see the views. And, of course because of the Hangover. And, it really is beautiful. The dome is lit up so nicely, and the views are phenomenal during the sunset or in the evening with the lights. You can see so much of the city. The drinks are insanely expensive. The service is great. You can hang out for a bit without drinking or get one drink and drink it really slow and stay for some picture taking. It's not where you'd spend a lot of time or hang out every night, but a cool thing to check out..
Be aware of the dress code, as usual it's more for men than women. But it does ensure that people will be dressed well as they should be for an expensive place.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing view, it’s a must when visiting Bangkok . Staff was very friendly and helpful. Drinks are pricy but worth every penny. I proposed to my girlfriend on the stairs with the most Amazing view. With out the staff this wouldn’t be possible to capture every moment . They insist on taking pics of you. Very very helpful

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The view is outstanding, amazing pictures, its a very fancy place to visit in Bangkok. I did not like the waiters attitude. They are pushing you every second to order drinks. They don't allow you to breath. If we go there, its obvious that we are going to have some drinks....so don't need to put pressure to order. Anyway, We loved it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The good - 1. many of the staff were kind and asked if we wanted our pictures taken. 2. the view
The bad - 1. staff tried to take us to 2 different bars before we pushed our way back into the reservation desk for Sky Bar 2. We made a reservation via the chat feature on the hotel website and when we arrived the looked and said we were not on the list. When we showed them the chat history they said that they don't take reservations...ever (even though they just looked through a list for our name) 3. the staff pressure you to buy more drinks and order more 4. the drinks are expensive (750 for a cocktail and over 100 for a glass of ice water) 5. the surrounding themselves were shabby and lackluster for a place charging that much 6. the dress code was a joke. I read it was serious, but they allowed girls in who were wearing cut-off shorts and men in t-shirts.

This place is a TOURIST TRAP and I would never suggest to a friend to go there.

Date of experience: April 2018