“Excellent experience.”

Ranked #18 of 167 Nightlife in Bangkok
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The stunning, multi-hued Sky bar at Sirocco has several reasons to turn minutes into timeless moments. Suspended in the sky on the 63rd floor of The Dome at State Tower, the Skybar is one of the world's highest open air bars, overlooking a panoramic view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river. With such an enthralling ambience coupled with a seductive selection of the finest vintages, beverages, cocktails and appetizers in Bangkok, the Skybar soars as one of the prized destinations in the city. No wonder, the rooftop bar is unanimously accepted as the coolest bar in Bangkok.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After reading a lot of bad reviews about the service there I was very skeptical. Only wore jeans n t shirt with sneakers ( they only want covered legs n shoulders n may b no sneakers). They dint allow my kids since kids older than 8 r allowed only. So me n my wife took turns going up while one stayed with the kids in the lobby. The staff was extra friendly they took so many photos of me with their personal flash lights n at all the places I wanted. I only too one sprite it cost me around 500 something bhat but i was there for the veiw n thats nothing. No body pushed me or forced me to have dinner. May b the did improve their service after a lot of bashing here.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,855)
All reviews
in 164 reviews
"skyline"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for a meal 2 weeks ago, shortly after we left I told a friend, they had their card cloned here for £4000, we assumed it was a one off and we would be fine, however I just found out today that my card has also been cloned. DO NOT LET YOUR CARD OUT OF YOUR SIGHT. I have seen other reports of this here too, management seem to ignore the issue. It was pricy enough for a £64 GLASS of champagne, more so when they empty your bank account. Such a shame as the views are fantastic. Personally I wouldn’t go back now.

2  Thank JimmyjamUK
Reviewed 3 April 2018

You don't come to this place to drink, you come to see and be seen, and see the views. And, of course because of the Hangover. And, it really is beautiful. The dome is lit up so nicely, and the views are phenomenal during the sunset or in the evening with the lights. You can see so much of the city. The drinks are insanely expensive. The service is great. You can hang out for a bit without drinking or get one drink and drink it really slow and stay for some picture taking. It's not where you'd spend a lot of time or hang out every night, but a cool thing to check out..
Be aware of the dress code, as usual it's more for men than women. But it does ensure that people will be dressed well as they should be for an expensive place.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing view, it’s a must when visiting Bangkok . Staff was very friendly and helpful. Drinks are pricy but worth every penny. I proposed to my girlfriend on the stairs with the most Amazing view. With out the staff this wouldn’t be possible to capture every moment . They insist on taking pics of you. Very very helpful

2  Thank Ryan H