USD 144
USD 114
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 178
USD 610
USD 523
Mandarin Oriental
1,735 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantsuperior roombreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailand
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights is in a great position for getting sky buses seeing things. Breakfast was great a v good buffet choice drinks served to us lovely staff smiley helpful from the doorway onwards cleaners in slippers dpnt wear footwear in rooms to clean took our bags to room inside bed comfy room v clean nice view we were on 16 floor. Tea making facilities would recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel from March 5-7 2018.For the last 4 years i stayed in Majectic grande when ever I visited bangkok. Best Hotel in terms of cleanliness, ambience and comfort. Also the staff in front desk and counters Very courteous with a smiling face. Helpful also. Breakfast excellent. Value for money

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms best
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gopalakrishnan N
Reviewed 28 March 2018

About a week prior to our arrival I requested the same rooms that we had the last time we stayed at this hotel. When we arrived they had the rooms ready and waiting for us. The staff are always super accommodating and always go way above the call of duty to be super friendly and helpful! The location is perfect, close to everything. And of course, as I mentioned before the breakfast buffet is top notch! They even sent me an email wishing me a happy birthday! When visiting Bangkok this will always be my hotel of choice. Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank davidsantacruz
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Located in Sukhumvit, area 2, the hotel gas a great location as a base for (any)everything: BTS, shopping malls, bars, restaueants, museums, massage joints, 'massage' joints etc.
It is clean, has good size rooms, good though not so large selection breakfast, good services.
Wifi surely works in the lobby, sometimes in rooms also though congestion to be expected in the evenings when everyone is posting/ calling/ browsing.
Very good value for your money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DinuM
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was only staying here for one night but if it was a great stay! I loved the welcome drink that the staff provided and they were all very helpful and kind. Also, I reached out to the hotel staff asking for early check in and although they didn't promise it could happen they said they would do their best. They did provide early check in which was great! I loved that the staff was so responsive as soon as I reached out about it as well. Lastly, the food in the restaurant is fantastic. I highly recommend eating the buffet lunch at the restaurant and I also enjoyed the wine in the lobby lounge. I would recommend a stay at this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo