1,744 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantbreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailandshopping
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have stayed in this Hotel for Business and pleasure.
The Location is great (3 minute walk form Ploen Chit Stn.)
Very clean, good breakfast and very helpful Concierge.
The price was also fair.
Nothing special as far as atmosphere but did the job for the 3 nights we spent in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ariel v
Reviewed 23 October 2017

A friend and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The location is good, only 20 min walk to the MTS. Big mall Terminal 21 is also nearby with a delicious food court on floor 7, a grocery store (very decent price) at the basement, and lots of stores for everything else.
Starbucks is only a few door from the hotel.
However, the hallway (we were on floor14) and the room smelled moldy and damp. The beds were ok but half the room was carpeted (wonder why). The bathtub has some mildew. Breakfast was the same almost every day. The food was catered to Indian & Halal more than Thai which disappointed us quite a bit. A small swimming pool is located in the same dining room. At first we thought it was just a decor but actually there was someone swimming by while we had breakfast. Interesting!
Front desk staff was very polite and helpful. Thank you.

Room Tip: Stay away from floor 14
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina N
theachanithi, Front Office Manager at Majestic Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Tina N,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and more so for sparing a few moments to give us your valuable comment on the website.

Your recommendations and suggestions will certainly help us to improve in our quest for maximum guest satisfaction. At the same time your positive feedback will be pass on to those concerned and I am sure it will play a big role to boost the morale of the staff to strive even harder to make your stay most comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you to Majestic Grande in the near future.
Thank you and wishing you the very best in health and happiness always.

Best regards,

Theachanithi Wangthaveepaibul (Mr.)
Front Office Manager

Majestic Grande Hotel

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Hotel located just a one block from the main street and close to all restaurants and bars in the area( one block away) , located on the quiet street with minimum traffic. Close to BTS and any other public transportation roots. Hotel managed by very professional staff, i can judge it by the fact that i stayed at this hotel on more then a few occasions over the years and quality of service provided was always exceptional. Hotel rooms are clean and roomy, good housekeeping staff. Hotel have a very flexible overnight guest policy( that can be very comforting for some travelers).

Room Tip: The higher the better, to stay away from the busy streets of Bangkok and vibrant night life in the city.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank DmitryI116
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a business visit. Hotel is very well located . View from rooms is great if on a higher floor. Overall a comfortable stay also suitable for tourists. Well connected with public transport.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ravishelly
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a week at the Majestic Grande hotel and had an absolutely wonderful stay.
The front desk personnel were always very friendly.
My room was always cleaned spotlessly and timely.
I can’t imagine any breakfast buffet being any better anywhere. There was a great variety and the service was very pleasant.
I used the in-house tour guide service and went on three tours that exceeded my expectations. My favorite was the Thai cooking class.
I would stay here again without hesitation

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo