1,744 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantbreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailandshopping
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights on a business visit. Hotel is very well located . View from rooms is great if on a higher floor. Overall a comfortable stay also suitable for tourists. Well connected with public transport.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ravishelly
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a week at the Majestic Grande hotel and had an absolutely wonderful stay.
The front desk personnel were always very friendly.
My room was always cleaned spotlessly and timely.
I can’t imagine any breakfast buffet being any better anywhere. There was a great variety and the service was very pleasant.
I used the in-house tour guide service and went on three tours that exceeded my expectations. My favorite was the Thai cooking class.
I would stay here again without hesitation

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank tom d
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This hotel is almost on par with the western luxury 5* houses. Clean and new rooms, furnitures and bathroom. Stylish lobby with piano player and all this right in the middle of the entertainment quarter of bkk. I did book the second cheapest room which and I got a free upgrade to the next level. Awesome feeling. This room was in a corner with windows on two sites. Great view from the bed over bkk. There is a small pool on the 7th floor but its not really for swimming. To short and also right where the restaurant is so if you are in the pool guests from the restaurant have something to watch. That setup I find not ideal. The breakfast buffet however is rich and has something for every taste. Book it with the room in advance, then its definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank 823Martin
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and I have always loved the breakfast buffet. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are excellent. The last time I went the buffet let me down so that is why I am giving the 4 stars and not 5. Hope the buffet is back to what I remember the next time I arrive. :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank SleepyViking
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel is well situated just off the Sukhumvit Road and close to two Skytrain stations. You don't have to walk far for restaurants, shops, bars and a supermarket. The hotel is definitely not the most modern. My wife and I have stayed here many times because we find that the staff always go the extra mile.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple